Veg Fried Rice Recipe | Leftover Rice Recipes
Veg Fried Rice Recipe | Leftover Rice Recipes – Here is the step-by-step photo and video instructions to make veg fried rice using leftover rice. In India, we have many states that use rice as a staple food. So the variety of dishes made with rice is famous here.
In my house, I have to eat poli (Indian bread) bhaji (veggies), amti (curry) and bhat (rice), if not, my mother gets very angry. She always says, all these food items should be included in your daily meals because these are essential for the body.
Here in Maharashtra, rice is a daily dish for every household, but sometimes for some reason, we need to eat leftover rice in the next morning. And the question arises as to what kind of different recipes for this rice should be made. Fodani cha bhaat (rice) is a common dish in every home. Now the question is which new dish should be made from the rest of the rice of last night.
- Veg chow mein | How to Make Veg Chow Mein at Home | Veg Chow mein recipe
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | पाव भाजी | Mumbai Street Style Pav Bhaji Recipe | recipe for pav bhaji | Pav Bhaji Making at Home | Mumbai Pav Bhaji Recipe
- Rajma Recipe | Rajma for Rice Recipe | How to Make Rajma Masala Curry
- Vada Pav Recipe | Vada Pav Recipe with Dry Garlic Chutney and Green Spicy Chutney | How to Make Mumbai Vada Pav
- Egg Noodles Recipe | Eggs Noodles Homemade | Egg Noodles | How to Cook Egg Noodles
We always make leftover rice by adding green chilies and onions. So today I came up with something different that we can make from the leftover rice.
We like to eat fried rice which is available in the market, but the question is how to bring the same fried rice taste to home-made rice or how to make this fried rice at home. Because we don’t know the recipe well. That is why today, I have brought for you the recipe of fried rice direct from the market.
- Rice – 2 Cup
- Garlic Cloves – 4 nos
- Ginger – 1/2 piece
- Carrot – 1 piece
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Cabbage – 1/2 piece
- French Beans – 4 nos
- Capsicum – 1 nos
- Spring Onion – 2 nos
- Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – As per taste
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Dark Soya Sauce – 2 tsp
- Green Chili Sauce – 1 tsp
- Red Chili Sauce – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Tomato Sauce – 1 tsp
This are all the ingredients we need to make rice. First, you need to put all these ingredients in one place and then we start making fried rice by using leftover rice.
How to Make Veg Fried Rice at Home
1. Firstly fry ginger garlic and green chili, and let it take brown color.
2. Now add all veggies and fry them on high flame for 2 mins.
3. Cover and cook veggies for 5 mins on low flame.
4. Now add all sauces and fry all together.
5. Add leftover rice to the veggies and sauces.
6. Mix all well.
7. Garnish with spring onion and coriander leaves.
8. Cook for 2 mins on high flame.
9. Veg fried rice is ready to serve.
Hope you like the post and recipe. Your valuable comments always motivate me to write more and more about my favorite niche which is food. If you feel any improvements or feedback then we always welcome you to do so.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post, want to make youtube videos, then please try to make, write and post your own recipes and travel experience.