Til Gul Ladoo Recipe – How To Make Til Gul Ladoo: A blog about making a popular Indian dessert
Til Gul Ladoo Recipe – How To Make Til Gul Ladoo: A blog about making a popular Indian dessert – New Year in India means new festivals. And festivals means delicious food. The first festival we celebrate at the beginning of the new year is Makar Sankranti.
Sesame and Jaggery ladoo are important dish to make on this festival. The recipe for til gul ladoo is simple and easy to make. You can also add nuts or raisins to this recipe to make it more interesting.
Also read – Dessert Recipes by Akuner
- esame Jaggery Chikki Recipe | Tilgul Chikki Recipe|Til ki chikki | Til gajak
- Patishapta Recipe | How to Make Patishapta with Coconut & Khoya Filling
- Carrot Halwa Recipe|गाजर का हलवा|Gajarch halwa
- Bengali Pitha Recipe | Mukshamali Pithe Recipe
- Puran Poli Recipe – How to Make Puran Poli at Home
Sesame ladoo is a delicious Indian dessert made with sesame seeds and jaggery. It is traditionally served during the festival of Makar Sankranti, but you can also enjoy them year-round except summer season.
I have listed the ingredients that you will need to make this recipe below, along with some tips for how to make the dish.
Ingredients for Til Gul Ladoo
To begin making til gul ladoo, you will need:
- Sesame seeds – 1 cup
- Jaggery – 1/3 cup (or more if desired)
- Cardamom Powder – 1 pinch (optional)
- Ghee – 2 tbsp. (or more if desired)
Sesame seeds ladoo is a sweet Indian dessert that is made from white sesame seeds. It has been popular for centuries in India and is one of the most famous Indian desserts.
How to Make til gul ladoo
Let’s make sesame ladoo with step-by-step instructions.
1. Firstly, roast white sesame seeds for 5 mins on low flame.
2. keep roasted sesame seeds aside.
3. Add ghee in a pan.
4. Now add jaggery to melted ghee.
5. Add roasted sesame seeds in jaggery syrup.
6. Mix well.
7. Take water and apply it to your palm.
8. Now take a small part of the mixture and give it a round shape.
9. Til gul ladoo | Sesame seeds laddu are ready.
Til gul ladoo is a delicious Indian sweet that tastes like heaven. The name til sesame jaggery ladoo is the Marathi name of this dish, til means sesame seeds, and gul means jaggery.
The sesame seeds are roasted in the pan on low flame and then added to the jaggery syrup. After mixing these two ingredients give it a small round shape means giving it the shape of laddu.
Try this recipe at home and let me know how was the taste in the comment box.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to write a post on recipes or travel experience or want to make youtube video, then please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.