Small fish for eating – Fish recipes – Fish curry
Small fish for eating – Fish recipes – Fish curry – One of the best ways to enjoy fish is fish curry and rice meal.
You can use a variety of different types of fish for this recipe, but we recommend starting with small fish like Saral puti or kechki small fish.
Fried fish is a delicious and healthy way to eat fish. It’s quick, easy, and can be made with any firm white fish. You can serve this fried fish with dal rice or only with steamed rice.
- Mutton Curry – New Year Special Recipe
- Palak Recipe | Palak Ki Sukki Sabji | Spinach Recipe
- Dal Recipe – Dal For Rice – Indian Meal
- pakora – bhaji recipe – how to make mirchi bhaji – bhajiya
- Chicken Rassa Marathi | Chicken Rassa Banane Ki Recipe
- How to Make Bajra Bhakri – Bajre ki Roti Recipe – Bhakri Recipe – Millet Roti
- Poori Recipe | Indian Bread Puri Kaise Banate Hai
I love to eat fried fish with rice and curry, but today we are going to make delicious fish sukka. Sukka means dry, making fish sukka is easy and less time-consuming.
Ingredients small fish
- Small fish- 250 gram
- Salt – 2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 & ½ tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 1 nos
- Dry red chili – 1 nos
- Bay leaf – 1 nos
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Green chili – 4 nos
Many different types of fish dishes are prepared in India. Be it South India, North India, East India or West India, Here, fish are food that is loved to eat and prepared in different ways.
How to make small fish
Before start making this dish please make sure that you have all the ingredients handly. While frying the small fishes make sure that you have a safe distance from the kadhai. Cracking the fish can cause the oil to fly onto the body.
1. Rinse the small fish and pat dry.
2. Season with salt and turmeric powder.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
4. Fry each piece of fish for about 2 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Now add dry red chili and bay leaf in hot oil.
6. Add onion.
7. Now add powder spices.
8. Mix well.
9. Add fried fish.
10. Mix well and cook for 2 mins on low flame.
11. Ready to serve.
Hope you like the post and recipe. Your valuable comments always motivate me to write more and more about my favorite niche which is food. If you feel any improvements or feedback then we always welcome you to do so.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post, want to make youtube videos, then please try to make, write and post your own recipes and travel experience.