Poha Chivda Recipe | How to Make Poha Chivda | Diwali Faral Recipe
Poha Chivda Recipe – We have just celebrated Navratri festival with spiritual love and devotion towards Maa Durga. Now we all are eagerly waiting for one of our favorite festival – “The Festivals of light, Diwali!” On this auspicious occasion make this Poha Chivda, which is one of the favorites and must cook snack on this Diwali festival. If you are wondering how to make poha chivda at home? Or poha chivda Kasa banvaycha? Or poha chivda Banane ka Tarika, then here you will get answer for your question in a simple manner. So enjoy this new recipe and find step by step photo instructions for poha chivda recipe below.
On this auspicious occasion of Diwali we all are making the Diwali special food recipes | Diwali Faral recipes in akuner’s kitchen. I have already shared with you a Shankarpali Recipe, now I am sharing chivda recipe with you. This is a preparation of thin poha with peanuts, green chili, chivda masala and sugar powder. So read this post till the end and try this recipe at home.
- Shankarpali Recipe
- 3 Best Recipes of Champakali
- Ladoo Recipes
- Colorful Chirote Recipe
- Kaju Katli Recipe
- Brinjal Masala Recipe-1
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Safed Matar Recipe
- Patodi Rassa Recipe | Kachi Patodi Rassa | Besan ki Sabji
- Dal Rice Recipe
Diwali has another name like Dipavali, Divali and Deepavali. This is one of the important festivals in India which is mainly celebrated by Hindu. Diwali is celebrated to give honor to “Rama -Avatar of God Vishnu | incarnation of God Vishnu”. First time Diwali celebrated in Ayodya Nagri by lighting the” Diyas”, that’s why we called it, the festival of lights.
Ingredients for Poha Chivda Recipe
- 4 Cup | 250 gram Thin Poha
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp Amchoor Powder
- 10 Chopped green chili
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp Mustered seeds
- 2 tbsp Powder Sugar
- 1 cup Cashew
- 20 curry leaves
- 2 tsp Chivda Masala
- 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Cup coconut slices
- Salt as required
- 1/2 Cup Golden raisins
Read: Patal Poyacha Chivda
Process to Make Poha Chivda at Home
- Step 1:- Take thin poha. Heat 3 tsp oil and add this thin poha in it. Roast poha well for 3 to 4 minutes on high flame. Poha is roasted now.
- Step 2:- Now cut green chili, coriander leaves and coconut. Also gather peanut, cashew, raisins, sugar powder, amchoor powder, turmeric powder and salt at one place.
- Step 3:- Heat the pan and add good amount of oil for frying peanuts, cashew, coconut and raisins. Fry this all things one by one until it convert into a golden brown color. Golden raisins should fry for 1 minute.
- Step 4:- Take one deep pan and add 2 tbsp oil in the pan. Heat the oil and add mustered seeds. Let the mustered seeds temper the oil.
- Step 5:- Now add curry leaves and let it fry well. Also, add coriander leaves and green chilli, fry this all things crispy on medium flame🔥.
- Step 6:- Add turmeric powder in this crispy coriander leaves, green chilies and curry leaves. Mix all together. Also add salt as per your taste.
- Step 7:- Now it is time to add chivda masala, rosted poha, fry cashew, coconut, golden raisins and peanuts in this mixture. Mix very well all together. Fry this mixture for 5 minutes and your chivda is ready.
- Step 8:- Take this chivda out off the pan and sprinkle powder sugar and red chilli powder on it. Mix it well with the help of a spatula.
Poha chivda is ready now. Let it cool. You can store this chivda for more than 15 to 20 days in your kitchen. This is very healthy and good snack for your kids. It is also a good option for you too, because this poha chivda needs very less time to cook. We are using easily available ingredients to make this delightful snack. So on this Diwali enjoy & cook very easy and less time consuming still a healthy and tasty recipe in your kitchen. Happy cooking.
Above I have mentioned ingredients and process to make chivda at home. But visualization is always better if your making this dish first time. Here I am sharing step by step image instructions to make poha chivda at home.
How to Make Poha Chivda at Home?
This step by step image instruction to cook this recipe. What you have to do? Just follow the step by step image instructions and your poha chivda will ready in minutes.
1.Take thin poha.
2.I have taken 250 gram thin poha.
3.Cut Green chili and coriander leaves.
4.Gather all required ingredients at one place.
5.Heat the oil.
7.Roast it well.
8.Now let the poha cool.
9.Heat the oil.
10.Add mustered seeds.
11.Now add curry leaves.
12.Add greed chili.
13.Now add coriander leaves.
14.Add turmeric powder and salt. Mix well together.
15.Now add roasted poha in this mixture,
16.Mix this all together.
17.Heat the oil in tadka pan.
18.Fry peanuts until it convert into a golden brown color.
19.Now fry coconut slices.
20.Fry golden raisins. Also fry cashew until it convert into golden color.
21.Add this all fried items in poha chivda.
22.Add poha chivda masala, red chilli powder in this mixture.
23.Sprinkle powder sugar on the chivda.
24.Mix this well.
25.Poha chivda is ready.
This is complete step by step image instruction for chivda making. You will find many other ways to make this chivda at home, but this one is best ever. Because of some reason and I will going to provide you some additional tips to make this poha chivda more delicious. You can store this chivda as snakes for 1 month in your kitchen. So it is really very good thing, isn’t it? Yes! It is.
- Do not add powder sugar while frying the mixture. If you do so, then sugar will not dissolve or mix fully.
- If you add sugar in mixture so it will form sugar lumps in the chivda.
- Always better to sprinkle powder sugar on poha chivda.
- You can use green chili as per your taste buds.
- Using chivda masala is totally optional.
- If you like you can use amchoor powder instead of chivda masala.
- Almonds are also good option to add in chivda. If you like to eat almonds, then add fried almonds in poha chivda.
In this Diwali make this chivda and enjoy the tasty treat with your friends and family. We celebrate this festival for Victory of Lord Rama on the 👹 demon Ravana by lighting the ‘Panti’. So enjoy this delightful snacks with family on this beautiful occasion.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to write a post on recipes or travel experience or want to make youtube video, then please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.