Pani Puri Recipe for Beginners | How to Make Pani Puri | Corona Virus – Quarantine Food | Mitha Pani for Pani Puri | How to make Pani Puri with minimum ingredients | Thika Pani Recipe With Aloo Masala Recipe | Homemade Pani Puri
Pani Puri Recipe for Beginners | How to Make Pani Puri | Quarantine Food – Find step by step photo instructions to make pani puri. In this post you will get complete recipe for pani puri, which includes Pani puri puri recipe, Pani puri sweet water recipe (mitha pani) and Tikha pani (spicy water). Here, we will learn how to make pani puri with minimum ingredients?
Corona Virus Pandemic is going on and whole world is affected due this virus. In India, we all are also fighting against this pandemic. Government announces lock-down and we all are home quarantine now, because social distancing is the only way to deal with this corona virus pandemic. Do not take tension, follow the government instructions. I advice to self-quarantine. I will share easy recipes with you to make in this quarantine. So be with family and enjoy the food & cooking.
- Puri Recipe For Pani puri
- Sweet Water Recipe For Pani puri
- Spicy Water Recipe For Pani puri
- Aloo Masala Recipe For Pani puri
In this scenario, everyone is missing chatpata, delicious and tasty pani puri. In normal life, eating pani puri is not a big issue, but now due to lock-down eating panipuri is not that much easy. People think that making puri for pani puri is really a tough task. You also think the same? Do not worry, this recipe will help you to make perfect pani puri at home. You do not need to be an expert in cooking. You just need to follow the quantity of ingredients and instructions to make a perfect pani puri.
- Champakali Recipe
- Khasta Kachori Recipe
- Samosa Recipe
- Chana Chat Recipe
- Aloo Kabli Recipe
- Shev Recipe
- Poha Chivda Recipe
- Shankarpali Recipe
- Rava Appam Recipe
- Poha Recipe
1.Pani Puri Puri Recipe
I think, pani puri recipe have available in every language like, pani puri recipe in Hindi, pani puri recipe in Marathi, Pani puri recipe in English and so on. Here I am sharing this recipe in simple English, so everyone can understand and enjoy the delicious food in this quarantine.
Ingredients to Make Puri for Pani Puri
- 1 Cup Maida flour or Wheat flour
- 1 Cup Sooji | Semolina
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of baking soda
- Oil For Frying puri
Process to Make Puri
- Step 1:- Firstly, take on big size bowl and add 1 cup maida flour or wheat flour in it. After that add 1 cup sooji mix this all together. Now add pinch of salt and baking soda, mix well and start making a soft dough. Knead a soft dough and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Step 2:- Check after 1 hour. As we added sooji in the flour you will need good amount of water to knead a soft dough. After one hour check the dough if it is not soft then add little amount of water and knead a dough again.
- Step 3:- Now take small part of the dough and start making round disk. Remember, this disk or roti should be transparent but not too much thin. transparent. Just make round disk that you can see you crawl (polpat).
- Step 4:- Take round cuter or small bowl and cut a small size disk or puri out of the big size round disk. Heat the oil and start frying this puries. Check the puries, if it is not like bloated balloon then you have made a very thin round disk. Remember make disk like not too transparent and not too thick. Now make puries and fry well.
- Step 5:- Puries are ready. Store this puries in air tight container and start making pani and aloo masala for puries.
This is the process to make puries. But as I told you this recipe is for beginners and with the perfect quantitiy. So visulization is very imporatnt. Follow step by step image instructions to make puries for panipuri at home.
How to make Pani Puri Puri at Home?
Follow the step by step image instructions to make Panipuri puri.
1.Take one big size bowl and add 1 cup maida flour or wheat flour in it.
2.Now add 1 cup sooji | Semolina in the maida flour or wheat flour.
3.Add salt as per taste.
4.Also add pinch of baking soda.
5.Add water and make a soft dough. Semolina soak a good amount of water so keep it in mind.
6.Knead a soft dough.
7.Cover and keep it aside for 1 hour. Meanwhile make water for pani puri.
8.Check after 1 hour. Add little amount of water and knead the dough again if needed.
9.Now take a small ball.
10.Make round disk out of it. Make it little transparent, do not make too thin. Just roll until your rolling plate is little bit transparent
11.Now take a small bowl all cuter and cut this round disk in small circle.
12.Heat the oil.
13.Add this puries in the hot oil and fry it well. Fry puries on medium flame.
14. Pureis are ready. Now make pani and masala.
Puries are ready to eat, but we need pani too, right? So lets start to make sweet water first. In West Bengal Panipuri is know as Puchka | Fuchka. In this Puchka you will not find Sweet water. But as this recipe is for everyone and this is the post where you will get a complete recipe of Pani puri, So the spicy and sweet both water recipes are important. Firstly lets start to make sweet water.
2.Pani Puri Sweet Water Recipe
Making sweet water for pani puri is really very simple. You will find many versions of this, as everyone has its own style of making this mitha pani. Here I am sharing easiest way to make this sweet pani. We will make this sweet water with available ingredients.
Ingredients for Pani Puri Sweet water recipe
- 2 tbsp Tamarind Pulp or 1/2 cup Tamarind
- 4 tbsp Jaggery or 1 cup Jaggery (if not using tamarind pulp)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp amchoor powder (if available)
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin power
- 2 tsp chaat masala (if available)
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp Black salt | Kale Mith | Kala Namak
- Salt as per taste
- 2 cup Water
Process to Make Pani puri Sweet Water
- Step 1:- Firstly gather all ingredients at one place, so you can remember what to add and when to add.
- Step 2:- Heat pan and keep water to boil. Add tamarind pulp in the warm water.
- Step 3:- For 2 tbsp tamarind pulp I am using 1/ cup jaggery, which is perfectly double than pulp in quantity. I am also adding 1 tsp sugar, so it will taste same like a snack shop pani puri sweet water.
- Step 4:- Add jaggery and sugar in the water and mix this all together. Till now you have added sugar, tamarind pulp and jaggery in the water, now add salt as per the taste. Let the water boil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Step 5:- Turn off the gas after 5 minutes, let it cool. Now sieve this water in bowl and add red chili powder, coriander powder, chaat masala, Amchoor powder, cumin powder and rock salt in this sweet water. Mix all together, your pani puri sweet water is ready. Keep it in a integrator, because cool sweet water tastes better. You can keep it at room temperature if you want to.
This is process to make sweet water for pani puri. If you are making this recipe first time then visualization will help you more than text. For this purpose I am sharing step by step image instructions to make sweet water for panipuri. Find this photo instruction below.
How to Make Pani puri Sweet Water at home?
Follow the step by step image instructions to make Panipuri Sweet Water.
1.keep water to boil.
2.Add tamarind pulp in the water.
3.Take 1/2 cup jaggery.
4.You will also need one tsp sugar.
5.Gather red chili powder, chaat masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, amchoor powder and black salt at one place.
6.Add sugar and jaggery in the hot tamarind water.
8.Let it boil.
9.Set sieving (chalni) on one big size bowl. Turn off the gas. let the sweet water cool.
10.Sieve the sweet water once it cool.
11.Sieve it properly.
12.Now add red chili powder, chaat masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, amchoor powder and black salt in this water and mix it well.
13. Pani puri sweet water is ready.
Sweet water for panipuri is ready. Keep this sweet water in regregarator as it taste best if it is cool. After this we are going to make spicy water or khata pani or tikha pani Recipe. As it is complete pani puri recipe you will find sweet water recipe, spicy water recipe, puri recipe and aloo masala recipe in this post. Lets start to make Spicy water for panipuri.
3.Pani Puri Spicy Water Recipe
Spicy water for panipuri is specially made with green chilies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, but due to lock-down this ll things all not available. So i this post we will learn how to make spicy water for panipuri with available ingredients.
Ingredients for Panipuri Spicy Water
- 10 Green Chili | Hari Mirch
- 2 tsp Amchoor Powder (if available)
- 5 Whole Black Pepper | Kalimiri
- 2 tsp Black Salt | Kale Mith | Kala Namak
- 2 tsp Cumin seeds | Jeera
- 1 Lemon (if available)
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder | Jeera Powder
- 1 Packet Jal Jeera (if available)
- 1 Tsp Chhat Masala (if available)
Process for Panipuri Spicy Water
- Step 1:- Firstly take green chili, black pepper and cumin seeds and crush it together.
- Step 2:- Take lemon and peel the skin of lemon. Keep aside. Boil the water and add crushed green chili, black paper and cumin seeds in the water.
- Step 3:- Let thee water boil for 5 minutes, then turn off the gas. Let the water cool.
- Step 4:- Sieve the water and add cumin powder, rock salt, coriander powder and jal jeera in this water. Mix all together.
- Step 5:- Now add lemon juice and lemon skin which we peeled before. Mix all together. taste it, if you want then add salt. Add one lemon slice in the spicy water. Keep it in refrigerator, this water taste very different, you will love the taste.
This is process to make spicy water for pani puri. If you are making this recipe first time then visualization will help you more than text. For this purpose I am sharing step by step image instructions to make Tikha pani or khata pani or spicy water for panipuri. Find this photo instruction below.
How to Make Panipuri Spicy Water at Home?
Follow the step by step image instructions to make Panipuri Spicy Water.
1. Add green chili, cumin seeds and black pepper in the Khalbata (grinder made with stone).
2.Crush it. Do not make paste.
3.Keep water to boil.
4.Add crushed green chili, cumin seeds and black pepper in the boiled water. let it boil for 5 minutes and turn off the gas. Let it cool.
5.Place sieving on the bowl.
6.Sieve the water.
7.Add cumin powder, rock salt, coriander powder and jal jeera in this water.
8.Take one lemon.
9.Peel the skin of lemon.
10.See the lemon skin which I have peeled. Aroma is there.
11.Also Add lemon skin which we peeled.
12.Add lemon sliced in the spicy water. Spicy water is ready. Keep it in Refrigerator.
Spicy water and sweet water is ready now. We need to make aloo masla and boil chana for filling in the panipuri. Lets start to make this masala. It is really easy task to make aloo masala for pani puri, as you just need to boil potato, green chili and chickpeas. After that mix this all together and some basic spices in this masala. Lets start to make aloo masala.
4.Aloo Masala For Panipuri Recipe
As I said before, making Aloo masala for panipuri is very easy task. As you have to boil chickpeas, potato and green Chiles together. After boiling smash it. You can see the complete recipe below. In Mumbai, you will find chana ragada added in the pani puri instead of aloo masala, but you can ask for aloo masala to panipuri seller. I always do that, because pani puri taste better with Aloo masala filling.
Ingredients for Aloo Masala
- 5 Green Chili
- 6 potato | Aloo
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 bowl Cheakpeas | Chole | Harbhara
- 5 Flat puries
- 1 tsp Black Salt | Kale Mith | Kala Namak
Process For Aloo Masala
- Step 1:- Boil the Aloo / Potato, Green chili and Chickpea. While boiling add salt in it. I am boiling all 3 together to save the time.
- Step 2:- Peel the skin of potatoes once it is boiled. Let it cook. Then Smash the potatoes add chickpeas and green chili in smashed potatoes. Mix all well.
- Step 3:- Now crush the puries and add it in the potato mixture. Also add black salt, cumin powder and mix it well. Aloo Masla for Panipuri is ready.
Pni Puri Recipe is complete now. Take puries make a whole in it, then add aloo masala, pore mitha Pani (sweet water) and tikha pani (spicy water) in the puri. Your pani puri is ready to eat. Enjoy the delicious panipuri. I will going to share many recipes which you can make in this quarantine. In lock-down all grocery items are not available at home? I can understand your pain. Do not worry I will share new quarantine recipe for some delicious food which will need very minimum ingredients.
Read the compete recipe, follow the steps and instructions and make delicious pani puri at home with available ingredients. Do not forget to click picture and tag akuner in that pictures. Share this pictures of your pani puri on instagram, facebook and other social media too.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post, want to make youtube videos, then please try to make, write and post your own recipes and travel experience.