Paneer Paratha Recipe
Paneer Paratha Recipe – Hello friends! Today we are going to make Paneer paratha in akuner’s kithcen. If you are wondering how to make paneer paratha? Then you are at a right place to get your answer. We are going to make a very easy and quick paneer paratha. Here you will get step by step photo instructions to make Paneer Paratha.
- Ukadiche Modak Recipe | 2 Naivedhyam Recipes
- Phirni Recipe | Firni Recipe
- Bread Rasmalai Recipe
- Brinjal Masala Recipe-1
- Kaju Katli Recipe
- Safed Matar Recipe
Paneer stuff paratha is high calorie paratha because of that some time it is not suitable for every person. I am sharing step by step process with photos. Because of this you will get idea to make a paneer paratha with easy way so you can preapare paratha in any shape but i like to make round paratha. You will find many type of parathas. More commonly paratha will serve with pickel, curd but I think plain curd is good fit for paratha, but I personally like to serve paratha with spicy and sweet yogurt. You can also make this paneer paratha with the mixture of aloo and paneer.
Ingredients for Paneer Paratha
- 1 Cup Wheat flour
- 4 Tbsp oil
- 1 Chopped medium size onion
- 1/2 Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmric powder
- 1 tsp Amchur powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 100 Gram paneer
- 3-4 Green chili’s
How to Make Paneer Paratha?
Step 1: Take one mixing bowl, add wheat flour in it, add salt and oil in it. Make a dough out of it. Add water and Knead this dough well, make a soft dough. Furthermore grease the dough with 1 tsp oil and rest for 15 minutes.
Step 2: Now take one medium size onion, coriander leaves and green chili’s. Chop this all veggies. Now take one mixing bowl add crumbled paneer in it. Add chopped green chili’s, chopped coriander leaves, chopped onion, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and amchur powder in crumbled paneer. Mix this all mixture well and keep it aside.
Step 3: Let’s start making our parathas. First pinch one small size dough, roll about 4-5 inches in diameter. Place stuffing in center and start pleating edges bringing to the center, then sprinkle some flour and start rolling the paratha like a chapati. Make chapati size paratha.
Step 4: Firstly take tava (frying pan) and heat the it. Roast the paratha both side and add some ghee or oil on it, roast it well and our paneer paratha is ready. Serve this paneer paratha with spicy yogurt, chutney, pickle or tomato ketchup. You can also make this paratha recipe for your kids but make it less spicy. It will good food for the tiffin.
For Paneer Paratha we need very few ingredients and if you are wondering how to make this delicious paneer paratha at home, this is the right post for you. today I am going to share with you this easy recipe and after complete reading this post you can make paneer paratha at home.
- Add ajwain in the dough if you like but it is totally optional.
- You can also add one boiled potato in stuffing specially if you are making paratha for kids.
- While making it make sure that paneer is not too moisturize. Better if you don’t use a frozen paneer and if you are using frozen paneer then bring it to room temperature before use.
- Remember we need a very soft dough with the consistency. The time of making a dough use 1-2 tsp of oil and knead a dough again and again till it will get a smooth consistency.
- About using the oil-you can use oil as per your convince and oil use is totally depends upon you but less consumption of oil is always good for health.
- Fill a minimum stuffing while making a paratha first time because it fill a so much stuffing it will be hard to roll.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box. Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to write a post on recipes or travel experience or want to make youtube video, then please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.