Palak Recipe | Palak Ki Sukki Sabji | Spinach Recipe
Palak Recipe | Palak Ki Sukki Sabji | Spinach Recipe – Eating leafy vegetables is considered very nutritious for the body. But most of the time members of the house don’t like leafy vegetables at all, in my house, you can see a lot of drama while eating leafy vegetables.
So what I do is, I try to make different types of recipes for everyone to eat leafy greens. Today, I am going to share one such easy and delicious recipe with you.
It’s winter now so it’s important to eat vegetables that warm the body these days and in the winter, you will get good quality fresh leafy vegetables in the market.
The question of what to make out of spinach is bothering us every day. You can’t make palak paneer every day and you won’t even like to eat the same dish every day, so I thought of making something new and delicious with palak. This spinach recipe is very easy to make and needs fewer ingredients.
- Dal Recipe – Dal For Rice – Indian Meal
- pakora – bhaji recipe – how to make mirchi bhaji – bhajiya
- thecha without peanuts – thecha recipe in hindi – khandeshi thecha recipe – kharda
- Mango Pickle Recipe | Aam Ka Achar
- Patta Gobhi Recipe – Cabbage Recipes – Cabbage Benefits – How to select the right cabbage
If you are wondering how to Make Palak Saag at home in a unique way and new taste? Then you are at the right place to get your answer.
Ingredients for Palak Sabji
- Spinach (palak) : 1 bundle
- Green Onion : 1/2 bundle
- Onion: 1 medium finely chopped
- Green chilies : 3-4 finely chopped
- Oil : 3 -4 tsp
- Ginger & Garlic Paste : 1 tsp
- Turmeric: 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
These are ingredients to make a unique and delicious dish out of spinach. Easily available ingredients make this dish easy to make. So let’s make his unique recipe of palak.
How to make palak ki sukhi sabji
- Cut the roots from the leaves of Palak and wash them thoroughly 2 – 3 times.
- Now cut the leaves into pieces and steam cook (one pressure in a pressure cooker). Keep the pressure cooker aside and let it cool completely. Once it is cool, grind it into a puree.
- Make a paste of ginger-garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan till it smokes out and let it cool for a while.
- Add cumin seeds and let them pop up. Now add ginger garlic paste, chopped onion, and green chilies. Fry it till the paste changes color to brown.
- Add turmeric and asafoetida.
- Now add the puree of palak and methi and stir. Add salt as per the taste and let it come to a boil.
- Garnish with butter/ghee and serve it with corn flour chapati (make ki roti).
Try this recipe at home and share your experience with us. If you want some other recipes from us, please feel free to ask in the comment box or write a mail to us.
Let’s start a new trend, prepare this recipe and upload your recipe photos on Instagram, Facebook, and other social media with the hashtag #akunerrecipes.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, and leave your comments in the comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in the comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you really want to post recipes or travel post, or want to make YouTube videos, then please try to make, write and post your own recipes and travel experience.