Mutton Curry – New Year Special Recipe
Mutton Curry – New Year Special – This classic mutton curry dish is perfect for a cold winter night. Here’s a dish that’s sure to warm your heart, and it’s got all the flavor of Indian cuisine without the hassle of having to order takeout every night.
Mutton curry is a simple dish that you can make. It has all kinds of incredible spices and flavors, as well as a delicious curry that goes well on rice or naan.
Mutton is one of my favorite meats and I love how it tastes when it’s cooked in a rich, flavorful curry with spices like cumin, coriander, garam masala, red chili, and turmeric.
- Chicken Rassa Marathi | Chicken Rassa Banane Ki Recipe
- Malvani Fish Fry Recipe| How to Make Malvani Pomfret Fish Fry with Malvani Masala
- Biryani – For Beginners | Chicken Dum Biryani Recipe | Kolkata Style Chicken Biryani in Pressure Cooker | Easy Kolkata Biryani Recipe
- Bengali Aloo Dum Recipe | alur dom | Dum Aloo Recipe With Fried Eggs | Bengali Food Recipe | Potato Spicy Curry Recipe
- Green Chicken | Hariyali Chicken Recipe | Murg Hara Masala
- Macher Matha Diye Moong Dal Recipe
If you’ve never tried this dish before, I hope you’ll give it a try! Mutton curry is made with mutton in a creamy, spicy sauce with onions, tomatoes, and spices like cinnamon and cloves.
It’s ready in about 1 hour if you cook it in a pressure cooker and 2 hours if you cook it in a pan. This rich nonveg curry can be served over rice, bhakri, roti, or naan bread for a hearty meal.
The dish is a rich mutton curry, and it’s made with masala powder and tender mutton. You simmer the mutton in a saucepan until it’s tender, then add the masala powder and simmer for 2 hours.
Mutton is traditionally slow-cooked in a rich, spicy curry sauce.
Ingredients for Mutton Curry
- Mutton – 500 gram
- Potato – 5 pcs
- Onion – 2 nos
- Coriander Leaves – 4 tbsp
- Garlic Cloves – 11 cloves
- Ginger – 1 inch pcs
- Coconut Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 3 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 3 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 6 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Dry red chili – 1 nos
- Bay leaf – 1 nos
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 6 tbsp
- Water – 5 glass
Mutton curry is a traditional dish from India and Pakistan, which is made by stewing mutton with vegetables and spices. The stew is often thickened with starch such as rice or corn. It can be served with naan bread and/or rice.
How to make mutton curry
1. Take mutton and wash it well.
2. Add salt and turmeric in mutton and marinate it for 30 mins.
3. Roast onion and coconut powder.
4. Now make a paste of roasted coconut powder, onion, coriander leaves, ginger, and garlic.
5. Heat pan and add oil.
6. Fry onion and add ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, coriander leaves, and coriander powder.
7. Now mix it all well and add marinated mutton in it.
8. Mix well add water and cook for 45 mins on low flame.
9. now heat oil.
10. add paste of roasted coconut powder, onion, coriander leaves, ginger and garlic.
11. Mix well.
12. Add all powdered spices and mix well.
13. Now add water and cook the masala.
14. Add cooked mutton and cook for 15 mins.
15. Ready to serve.
This is a classic Indian dish that has been prepared in many different ways over the years. It is traditionally made with mutton, but it can also be prepared using chicken or a combination of both meat and vegetables.
The curry powder used will vary depending on the region where it originated, so don’t be afraid to try new things and experiment with your cooking!
Mutton curry with potatoes is a Bengali dish that’s traditionally made with mutton, potatoes, curry powder, and salt. It takes about 3 hours to simmer, so it’s best to add the cooking liquid to a large pot and boil it down before adding the mutton.
Once you’ve added the meat, bring it back up to a boil and let it simmer for another hour. Then pour in some water and salt to taste,
cover your pot for 1 hour or so so that everything can cook together nicely. You want to make sure everything gets cooked through and serve.
Tasty mutton curry is a delicious and versatile dish that can be enjoyed by anyone. It’s delicious in both its traditional form and as an addition to other dishes, such as curries or rice.
Bengali curries are so tasty and in all curries, mutton curry is a traditional Indian dish that is best served with rice. It consists of mutton, masala, and a variety of vegetables. The mutton can be cut into small pieces or diced.
The vegetables used in Bengali curry include eggplant, okra, mushrooms, peas, cauliflower, eggplants, and tomatoes. The vegetables are added at different stages in the cooking process so that they retain their freshness and flavor throughout.
The dish starts with cooking soft mutton. Mutton has a slight taste of salt and spices, so it balances well with the potatoes you’ll use to make your spicy curry.
You’ll put this mixture in a pan with some water and add some curry masala so that it gets nice and spicy!
You’ll simmer this mixture for 1 hour to make sure everything is cooked through. Afterward, you’ll add salt to taste—I like adding about 1 teaspoon per person.
And then you can serve! We like ours with fulka roti which is Indian bread or rice, but sometimes we just eat ours as-is!
Let’s start a new trend, prepare this recipe and upload your recipe photos on Instagram, Facebook, and other social media with the hashtag #akunerrecipes.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, and leave your comments in the comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in the comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you really want to post recipes or travel post, or want to make YouTube videos, then please try to make, write and post your own recipes and travel experience.