Milk Powder Sweet | Milk Powder Burfi Recipe
Milk Powder Sweet | Milk Powder Burfi Recipe – India is a beautiful country with glorious tradition and reach culture. In India, we celebrate various festival in different religions. Whatever the culture or religion, sweet | Mithai is obvious part of every holy occasion. So here I am sharing Milk powder Sweet Recipe with you. In this post you will get step by step photo instructions to make Milk powder sweet | milk powder Burfi.
A very Happy Diwali to all my blog reader! On the auspicious occasion of Diwali, cook this delicious sweet. Milk powder burfi is very easy and less time consuming dessert to make on any occasion. In this Diwali make this sweet at home and spread your love with your friends and family. We are celebrating Diwali now and everyday, new dessert recipe is really very important to cook, so cook this milk powder sweet at home and collect complements for your cooking skills from your loved one.
- Shev Recipe | Sev Recipe
- Poha Chivda Recipe
- Shankarpali Recipe
- Colorful Chirote Recipe – Marathi Traditional Recipe
- 3 Best Recipes of Champakali
- Ladoo Recipes
- Kaju Katli Recipe
In my house Kaju Katli, Chirote, Laddo and milk powder burfi are favorite sweets to eat on every occasion. Basically, to eat milk powder sweet I don’t need any occasion, whenever I crave for something sweet, I always cook this instant milkpowder burfi for me and my family. You will find many recipes for milk powder burfi but this recipe is best ever, because you will need very less time and ingredients to make this flavorful dessert.
- Serve For : 2 People
- Preparation Time : 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time : 20 Minutes
- Total Time : 25 Minutes
- Diet : Vegeterian
- Course : Dessert
To make this mouth watering sweet we need very few ingredients – Milk powder, ghee, sugar and water are basic ingredients for this sweet recipe. So let’s start to collect and gather all needed ingredients at one place. In this post you will get step by step image instructions to make milk powder sweet at home.
Ingredients for Milk powder Sweet | Milk powder Burfi
- 1 Bowl Milk Powder
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp Milk
- Rose water
- 3 Cardamom
- Rose Petals
Process for Milk powder sweet | Milk powder Burfi
- Step 1:- Firstly make a sugar syrup. We do not need perfect sugar syrup, just dissolve sugar in water and turn off the gas.
- Step 2:- Now take milk powder and add it in to the sugar syrup. Keep gas off when you are adding milk powder in sugar syrup.
- Step 3:- Mix milk powder very well in sugar syrup, make sure that no lumps should form. Then Take 1/2 bowl milk and add saffron and rose water in it. Mix all well and this milk in milk powder mixture. Mix all together.
- Step 4:- Now add one tsp ghee in this mixture all mix it well. Let the mixture take thickness. Meanwhile pore little amount of ghee in one plat and spread it well in this plat.
- Step 5:- Check the batter is a ready or not. If yes then pore this batter in the oily plat. Cut some almonds, cashew and pistachio. Garnish this all on the batter and keep this plat in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Step 6:- After 4-5 hours check the milk powder burfi is set or not. If yes then cut this set batter in square shape. Now garnish rose petals.
Above is the process to make milk powder sweet at home. But, if you are making this sweet first time then visualization is very important. Here I am sharing with you the step by step image instructions for milk powder sweet recipe. It will help you to make delicious milk powder burfi.
How to Make Milk Powder Sweet or Milk Powder Burfi at home?
This is step by step photo instructions to make Milk Powder Sweet at home? To make this delicious burfi you just have to follow this instructions and your Milk powder burfi will be ready.
1.Take half bowl sugar.
2.Add this sugar in deep pan.
3.Add half bowl of water in this sugar.
4.Let the sugar dissolve.
5.Add cardamom in the sugar syrup.
6.Also add pinch of saffron. Mix it well.
7.Now take 2 tbsp milk.
8.Add 2 drops of rose water.
9.Also add pinch of saffron in the milk. Mix well.
10.Now sugar is dissolve.
11.Take one bowl of milk powder.
12. Add this one bowl milk powder in sugar syrup. While adding milk powder in sugar syrup turn off the gas.
13.Start mixing all together with the help of spoon.
14.Remove cardamom from the mixture.
15.Make sure no lumps should form.
16.Now add saffron and rose water added milk in this mixture. Mix all together.
17.You can see mixture is getting separated from the pan.
18.Add ghee in the mixture.
19.Pore some ghee in the plate and spread it well.
20.Now mixture is thick, so pore this mixture in oily plate.
21.Cut almond, cashew and pistachio.
22.garnish cute dry fruits on the mixture. Set it in refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
23.After the milk powder Sweet | Burfi is ready cut it and decorate it with rose petles.
Milk powder dessert is ready to serve, so offer this dessert to your friends and family with love. So in this Diwali use this recipe and make this milk powder burfi at home and collect complements for your cooking skills. This milkpowder burfi is a sweet and flavorful preparation of milk powder.
- Do not over cook the mixture. If you do so then it will turn chewy.
- This is simple and instant method to make milk powder Mithai | Burfi.
- I would suggest to use minimum quantity of sugar. It will give you a best taste of this dessert.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
😇🎊 “A very happy and prosperous Diwali to all of you!“🎉✨
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to write a post on recipes or travel experience or want to make youtube video, then please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.