Mango Pickle Recipe | Raw Mango Pickle Recipe | झटपट कैरीचे लोणचे | Instant Raw Mango Pickle Recipe | Aam ka achar
Mango Pickle Recipe | Raw Mango Pickle Recipe | Instant Raw Mango Pickle Recipe | Mango Pickle | Aam ka achar | झटपट कैरीचे लोणचे – Step by steep photo instructions to make ‘Raw Mango Pickle‘. Raw mango has his own fan base. In this summer make this delicious and tangy pickle at home and enjoy the hot summer with cool raw mango. In this Corona virus Pandemic everyone is in home quarantine and working from too. If your wondering “How to make Mango pickle at home?”. Then here is the answer in simple way.
So to make this situation little bit easy then, food is a good option. Making some “chatpata” food is very important. So, I am sharing this simple but truly tasty and ‘chatpata‘ raw mango pickle recipe. Try this food as side dish to combine with your daily lunch and diner.
Also Read Some Dessert Recipes
- Motichoor Ladoo Recipe
- Apple Kheer Recipe
- Milk Powder Sweet
- Shankarpali Recipe
- Colorful Chirote Recipe – Marathi Traditional Recipe
- Ladoo Recipes
- Kaju Katli Recipe
- Balushahi Instant Recipe
- Gajar halwa Recipe
In summer, you will find that women are making ‘Papad‘ and all food which they can store for the year. In my house, my grandmother make this achar after the first rain, means it was just a start of rainy season. it was an amazing experience of eating this pickle in the marvelous atmosphere of rainy season.
The actual way of making Mango achar is totally different. To make this achar yo will need more that 24 hours. You have to do many other things too, but here I am sharing simple way to make instant achar. Instant achar and the long process achar is totally different don’t jumbled it up. I will share recipe for this long process achar too, but after the corona virus pandemic over.
- 2 Raw Mango | Kairi
- 2 tsp Mustard seeds (small)
- 1/2 tsp Methi Seeds | Fenugreek seeds
- 2 Dry red chili
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 small bowl Jaggery
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 lemon
- water (Optional)
Process for making Raw mango instant Pickle
- Step 1:-Cut the Raw Mango in Medium size cube. Then sprinkle some salt and turmeric powder on the mango cut. Keep it aside.
- Step 2:-Now heat the oil. Add small mustard seeds once oil is ready. Then add cumin seeds, Methi seeds & Dry red chilies, let it fry well.
- Step 3:- This is time to add small cubes of mango. Mix all together. Let the cubes of mango steam and absorb aroma of whole spices.
- Step 4:- Now add Ginger & Garlic paste in this mango cubes and mix it well. Then add turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt in this steamed mango cubes.
- Step 5:-After mixing the small cubes well, add Jaggery powder in this masala mango. Mix well.
- Step 6:- You can see the jaggery is melting, now pour lemon juice in this mixture, it will give tangy taste to your Mango pickle.
- Step 7:- Now you can see the jaggery is melted and small mango cubes are well mixed with this jaggery syrup. So add Kashmiri red chili powder in this, it will give very attractive color to this pickle.
- Step 8:-If needed you can add water to cook this mango in the soft texture. I am not using water here. I am cooking this pickle on steam.
- Step 9:-So cover it and check after 9 to 10 minutes. Your Raw mango instant pickle is ready.
How to make Raw Mango Instant Pickle?
This is step by step photo instruction to make Raw Mango Instant Pickle. You just have to follow simple steps and your mango pickle will ready in a minutes.
1.Wash the raw mango and cut it in medium size square shape.
2.Sprinkle salt and turmeric powder. Mix all together and keep it aside.
3.Gather whole spices at one place.
4.Heat the oil.
5.Add mustard seeds in the oil.
6.Then add Cumin seeds.
7.It is time to add dry red chili.
8.let it splutter the aroma and then add mango cubes in the oil.
9.Mix it well and let it steam on low flame.
10.Add ginger garlic paste.
11.Mix all together.
12.Now add red chili powder, turmeric powder and slat in this steamed mango cubes.
13.It is time to add jaggery powder.
14.mix all together.
15.Now pour half lemon in this pickle.
16.Mix well. Now you can see jaggery is melting. Cook it on low flame.
17.Add kashmiri lal mirch powder and cover it for 10 minutes. If you need, you can add water.
18.Raw Mango Instant Pickle is ready.
This is really very easy recipe, to make delicious instant mango pickle. Making this achar is simple but give you a satisfaction of cooking and eating. Let me tell you one interesting thing, you can add water in raw mango instant pickle and use it as a “khata-mitha pani for panipuri”.
Read-Recipe for pickle
So, if you want to eat panipuri then while making this pickle make a extra gravy to eat with panipuri. I would suggest you to keep this pickle in refrigerator. Pickle taste better, if it is cool. So make this delicious food and collect complements for your cooking skills from your be loved. And don’t forget to share your experience with me through you valuable comments.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post or want to make youtube videos, please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.