Mango Chutney Recipe | Raw Mango Chutney with Coconut | How to Prepare Mango Chutney | Coconut & raw Mango Chutney
Mango Chutney Recipe | Raw Mango Chutney with Coconut | How to Prepare Mango Chutney | Coconut & raw Mango Chutney – Here are the step by step photo instructions to prepare delicious mango chutney. Everyone can cook it easily at home. This recipe is delicious and less time consuming as well.
If you search on Google for Mango recipes to try, then you will find many recipes which are prepared with mangoes, but among these all, Aam ki chutney Recipe is the best ever. I like to eat mangoes, and can’t compare their taste with any other fruits. I love all the recipes prepared with this fruit.
In my house, you can find many kinds of food items which are prepared with raw or ripe mangoes. Summer is the season of mangoes, So my priority this season will be having and letting you have mangoes items.
- Poha Recipe
- Upma Recipe
- Rava Appe Recipe
- Vada pav
- Medu Vada Recipe
- Bombay Sandwich Recipe
- Omelette Pav Recipe
- Khasta Kachori Recipe
- Misal Pav Recipe
In fact, there are many mango dishes that can be prepared, so that you can preserve it and enjoy its taste all of the year. If you ask me, I would say I can not even think of summer without mangoes.
Mango is a fruit from which you can prepare any type of item like, sweet, tangy & spicy chutney, jam and many more. I must say this fruit will always give justice to the taste of every food item.
There are many types of Aam chutney recipes are available like Ripe mango chutney, Manglore mango chutney, quick Aam chutney, Mango chutney south Indian Recipe, Aam ki Launji, raw mango coconut chutney, Aam ki chutney, sweet aam chutney, Aam jam etc. and the list will go on.
Mango Chutney Ingredients
- 1 Bowl Raw Mango Cubes
- 1/2 Bowl Coconut Cubes
- 11-12 Curry Leaves
- 6-7 Green Chili
- 4 tbsp Coconut Water
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Hing
- 1 tbsp Sugar
How to prepare Mango chutney
- Step 1:- Cut raw mango, coconut and green chili. Gather all ingredients at one place.
- Step 2:- Grind coconut, raw mango, green chili, curry leaves, cumin seeds and coriander powder together by adding coconut water.
- Step 3:- Now put this in one bowl and start frying tadka in tadka pan. Add oil in a tadka pan, let it boil.
- Step 4:- Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and hing in hot oil. Then add this tadka in the paste of raw mango and coconut.
- Step 5:- Now add remaining coconut water in the tadka pan and add sugar in it. Let it dilute in the water then add it in previously grinded paste. Your chutney is ready.
This is the process to prepare Aam chutney with coconut and coconut water. But for every recipe, it is good to have step by step image instructions with us.
So, here are the step by step photo instructions to make this delicious, mouth-watering Kacha Aam & coconut chutney at home. You just need to follow the given steps and your chutney will be ready in no time.
How to Make Mango Chutney?
These are the step by step photo instructions to make Aam ki chutney.
1. Cut coconut and raw mango in small cubes.
2. Separate coconut water from coconut.
3. Add coconut cubes in the mixer grinder bowl.
4. Add a little amount of coconut water in it.
5. Grind it till it became a smooth paste.
6. Add green chili, cumin seeds and coriander powder.
7. Grind it again and make it smoother.
8. Put this paste in one mixing bowl.
9. Now add raw mango cubes, curry leaves and salt in the mixer grinder bowl.
10. Make smooth paste out of it.
11. Pour this on coconut paste.
12. Mix it all together.
13. Heat the oil in a tadka pan.
14. Add cumin and mustard seeds.
15. Now add hing.
16. Let it splutter there aroma and pour it on the paste of raw mango and coconut.
17. Now add remaining coconut water in the tadka pan.
18. Add sugar in it.
19. Mix well and pour it on raw mango and coconut paste.
20. Mix it well and your coconut chutney is ready.
Aam chutney is ready. Keep this chutney in the refrigerator. Then serve this cool chutney with hot upma, poha or rice. This could be the best side dish for every chatpata menu.
In South India aam chutney with rice is one of the famous food dishes. Try this coconut Aam chutney and enjoy love for mangoes.
Make this tasty dish at home and collect compliments for your cooking skills and yes, do not forget to share your experience with us.
Let’s start a new trend, prepare this chutney and upload your recipe photos on Instagram, Facebook and other social media with hashtag #akunerrecipes.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post, want to make youtube videos, then please try to make, write and post your own recipes and travel experience.