Ladoo Recipes | 2 Best Instant laddoo Recipes
Ladoo Recipes | 2 Best Instant ladoo Recipes | Easy Ladoo Recipes
“Rava Ladoo / Laddu and Coconut ladoo Recipe“. Festive season is started and Ganesha Chaturthi is on 2nd of September 2019. The festivals are knocking on the door and we all are also ready to welcome them with the love and enthusiasm. In India every festival has there own importance and dedicated recipe. The Lord Ganesha like to eat Modak and laddu / ladoo and we love to offer him Ukadiche Modak and varieties of laddu in “Naivedhyam”. I am definitely sure that you will love this new “Laddu / Ladoo Recipe”, which you can offer as “Naivedhyam” to Lord Ganesha on the occasion of “Ganesha Chaturthi”.
This is very unique and new type of making rava laddu and coconut laddu and less time consuming too. If you make this laddu by following traditional way then you will need time to cook this, but if you do this as given in this post, you will not need more than 20 minutes. In this busy festival days it is actually not possible to any one to cook time consuming food. But food should be tasty and eye catchy too, then what to do? Don’t worry just follow the step or step by step instruction in this post and you will get the food ready as you want.
- Serve For : 8 People (Prasadam)
- Preparation Time : 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time : 20 Minutes (each)
- Total Time : 30 Minutes
- Cuisine : Indian
- Diet : Vegeterian
- Course : Naivedyam, Sweet, Dessert
This type of laddu you can also make on the Diwali. Laddu basically has some medical importance also, as there are some type laddu which has the presence of medicine in it, example “Sunth laddoo, Dinkache ladoo, Methiche Laddu, coconut laddu and many more others. You will find different recipe for different type of laddu. Basically the ingredients use to make ladoo has a medical priorities. The laddu were given to women during pregnancy, so the women’s body will recover the energy and nutrients which she was lost after giving the birth. . Today I am sharing with you the coconut dry fruit laddu and rava besan laddu which is very easy and quick to cook and also less time consuming.
Laddu Recipe Includes:
- Coconut-dry fruit ladoo Recipe (Bengali Naru Recipe)
- Unique Rava-Besan Ladoo Recipe
Above two recipes you will find in this post for ladoo. This recipes are very easy and also need less ingredients. The taste of this laddu are awesome and you do not need professional skills to make this ladoo at home. Mainly in laddu you will find lot of ghee and some ingredients which has an medical importance. When I was a teen eager and I was first time on my periods, my kaku (aunt) started to give me a laddu in breakfast. She told me that, this laddu is important to keep your hormonal balance under control.
- Ukadiche Modak | 2 Unique Recipes for Modak
- Kaju Katli Recipe
- Bread Rasmalai
- Mango Burfi Recipe
- Shahi Tukda Recipe
You will many other recipes for laddu but after trying this two instant recipe for laddu and tasting the laddu you will fall in love with the taste of it. There are many versions for the laddu like Boondi ke ladoo, Rava ke ladoo, Nariyal ke ladoo, Methi ke ladoo, Besan ke ladoo and so on. After the medical presence in this laddu this are some different experiments begin with different ingredient.
1.Coconut-Dry fruits Laddu Recipe
Coconut dry fruits laddu are very tasty and healthy too. In West Bengal, it is known as Naru / Naroo. Basically our Bengali brothers and sisters offer this Naru as a ‘Naivedhyam’ to “Maa Laxmi” on the occasion of Laxmi Puja. To make this coconut and dry fruit laddu is very easy and quick. This is also call Nariyal ke Ladoo. So let’s start to make coconut dry fruit ladoo.
Ingredients for Coconut-Dry fruit ladoo Recipe
- 1 bowl Coconut powder
- 1/2bowl Jaggery powder
- 2 tbsp Dry fruit powder
- 1 tbsp Dry Fruit crushed
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 2 tsp Ghee
Process for Coconut-Dry fruit ladoo
- Step 1: Firstly gathers all the ingredients in one place. Heat the ghee and start roasting coconut powder in hot ghee on lie flame.
- Step 2: Now add jaggery powder in roasted coconut powder. Mix it well and let the jaggery dilute in the coconut powder.
- Step 3: Add dry fruit powder and crushed dry fruits in this mixture once jagged diluted with coconut.
- Step 4: It is time to add cardamom powder in the mixture. Add the cardamom powder and mix this mixture very well. Now turn off the gas and let the hot mixture come to from temperature.
- Step 5: Now the mixture is warm, start making laddoo. Take one small portion of the mixture and start rolling the laddu in round shape. Before starting to roll laddu first pore little amount of ghee on your palm and the start making the ladoo. Because you have applied ghee on palm mixture will not stick to your hands and ladoo also get perfectly round shape.
Coconut dry fruit ladoo is ready. Here you will get the step by step image instructions to make coconut dry fruit ladoo. It is important to share an image instructions so new person will get an idea how it is actually.
How to make Coconut-Dry fruit ladoo at Home?
This is step by step instruction with images for Coconut-Dry Fruit ladoo making.
1.Heat the ghee and add coconut powder in it. Fry it well.
2. Coconut powder roasted add jaggery powder and mix both together.
3. Now add dry fruit powder and crushed dry fruits in the muxture. Let it fry well.
4. Add cardamom powder, fry this all together on low flame and turn of the gas after frying the mixture for 5 minutes.
6:Let the mixture come to the room temperature.
7: Firstly pore little amount of ghee on the palm, pinch a small ball from the mixture. Press and roll between your palm to form a round shape.
8: Repeat this process again and again until the small dough get the round shape.
Coconut dry fruit ladoo is ready to offer to lord Ganesha. This ladoo is very tasty and healthy too. You can make this ladoo at home whenever you want, but whenever I eat this ladoo i will memories Ganesha Chaturthi. So on the occasion of Ganesha Chaturthi make this ladoo at home. Our second instant recipe for ladoo is Rava-Beasan ladoo. This is our second unique laddu recipe to cook on this festive occasion.
2. Rava-Besan Ladoo Recipe
Rava ladoo is the preparation of semolina with sugar all purpose flour, but this recipe is quite different. In this rava recipe you will get the step by step image instruction to prepare this new type of rava laddu. Rava ladoo is the Indian dessert, it is know as rava unde in Karnataka. This very famous preparation in Karnataka and Maharashtra. Ravyache ladoo is the popular and must cook dish on the ocassion of diwali. So let’s start to prepare Rava ladoo.
Ingredients for Rava-Besan Ladoo
- 1 Bowl Rava / sooji / semolina
- 1/2 Bowl Gram flour
- 1 Bowl Maida Flour
- 2 tbsp coconut powder
- 1 Bowl powder sugar
- 4-5 cardamom
- 2 tbsp dry fruits
- 1 bowl ghee
Process for Rava-Besan Ladoo
- Step 1: Take one mixing bowl, add rava, maida, gram flour and coconut powder in it. Heat the ghee and add this all flour mixture in this hot ghee. Fry this flour mixture for 10 to 12 minutes. Add dry fruits and stir it continuously.
- Step 2: Take this flour mixture out of the pan after 12 minutes let it cool for 5 minutes. Take cardamom and powder sugar grind it together, keep it aside.
- Step 3: After 5 minutes when the mixture is warm pore ghee on the palm, add cardamom powder and powder sugar in this warm flour mixture and mix it with the help of the hands.
- Step 4: Now start to make laddu. Firstly pinch a small ball from the dough. Press and roll between your palm to form a round shape. Repeat this process again and again until the small dough get the round shape.
How to make Rava-Besan ladoo at Home?
This is step by step instruction with images for Rava-Besan ladoo making.
1: Take one mixing bowl and add Rava, gram flour, coconut powder and maida a in it.
2: Mix it well.
3: Heat the ghee.
4: Add Flour mixture in this ghee.
5: Fry and stir this all mixture on low flame.
6: Fry for 5 minutes and add dry fruits in the mixture. Again stir and fry it for 5-7 minutes.
7: Take this mixture out of the pan after 7 minutes. Let it cool.
8: Now add cardamom in sugar powder and grind it.
9: Cardamom and sugar powder is ready.
10: Now sieve this powder sugar and cardamom powder in the warm flour mixture.
11: Pore little amount of ghee on the palm, pinch a small ball from the mixture. Press and roll between your palm to form a round shape.
12: Make laddu out of the mixture.
In this mixture, you will get 14-15 laddu. The taste if this instant laddu is just amazing. Don’t worry if ladoo is not in perfect round shape. Not only shape taste matters the most. And if you follow this process with the same ingredients then I am very much sure that you will get the amazing taste of rava – besan laddo.
- While making rava laddo stick to the quantity of ingredients, if you want to make more quantity then go with the same proportion.
- Coconut dry fruit laddo is very easy and you can use it as the stuffing for modak also.
- If Modak stuffing is left then make this dry fruit modak ladoo out it.
- Using ghee while making rava ladoo is very important. Use Desi ghee.
- Quantity of ghee is the important parameter for rava ladoo, if you use more ghee that given quantity the ladoo will be very hard in texture and not edible.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post, please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.
6 thoughts on “Ladoo Recipes | 2 Best Instant laddoo Recipes”
my mouth is watering!
Less time consuming but delicious….try wherever you will be free😇💫and of course, share your experience with me!🥰
Thank you Eddie Two Hawks!😇
Pingback: Apple Kheer Recipe | How to Make Apple Kheer | Seb Kheer - Akuner
Pingback: Sesame Jaggery Chikki Recipe | Tilgul gajak | How to Make sesame chikki
Pingback: Stuffed Capsicum Recipe / How to Make Bharwa Shimla Mirch - Akuner