Green Chicken| Hariyali Chicken Recipe | Green Chicken Curry | Murg Hara Masala
Green Chicken | Hariyali Chicken Recipe | Murg Hara Masala – Wondering how to cook Green chicken at home? Here you will get step by step image instructions to make this delicious dish at home. Chicken is the pack of protein and in my home chicken is the obvious part of every food course. Green chicken I cook very often in my kitchen. This is the preparation of chicken with the flavorful gravy made with fresh mint, coriander and green chilies.
- Sesame Chikki
- Motichoor Ladoo Recipe
- Apple Kheer Recipe
- Milk Powder Sweet
- Shankarpali Recipe
- Colorful Chirote Recipe – Marathi Traditional Recipe
- Ladoo Recipes
- Kaju Katli Recipe
- Balushahi Instant Recipe
- Gajar halwa Recipe
“What do you think about this recipe? leave your expert comments over here.”
For making green chicken curry you will need very few ingredients, which will be easily available at home. This preparation need flavorful ingredients like, mint, coriander, and whole spices. This all things will give aroma to this green chicken.
Ingredients For Green Chicken
- 500 gram Chicken
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 25-26 Mint leaf
- 12 Green chilies
- Coriander leaf
- 100 gram Curd
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Onion
- 1 inch Ginger
- 8-9 Garlic cloves
- 3 cardamom
- 2 cloves
- 3 Bay leaf
- 2 tsp Coconut powder
- 4 Black paper
- 2 star Anise
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp Chicken Masala
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 tsp Coriander powder
Process to Make Green Chicken
- Step1:- Firstly take the chicken and wash it well. Now add this clean chicken in one big size mixing bowl, add salt, curd and turmeric powder in the chicken. Mix well, let the it marinate for 2 hours (more the better).
- Step 2:- Bow clean and cut mint leaf, coriander leaf, ginger, garlic, onion and green chilies. We need to make paste of onion, ginger, garlic, green chili, mint leafs and coriander leafs. So take the mixer grinder bowl and add this all things in it. Grind all together in smooth consistency.
- Step 3:- You will need some whole spices like, bay leafs, cloves, cardamom. Heat the oil and add all whole spices in the hot oil. Let the whole spices splutter their aroma in the oil.
- Step 4:- Now it is time to add puree of onion, coriander leafs, mint leafs, ginger, garlic and green chili in the aromatic oil. Add it and mix it well. Let the puree fry well for 7-8 minutes.
- Step 5:- Add powder spices and salt in the mixture and fry the spices well with the fried puree. Add marinated chicken in the masala mixture once the spices are fried well.
- Step 6:- Mix chicken well in the masala mixture and let it boil. After 5 minutes take one small bowl and add lemon, curd and water in it mix well and add this mixture in the chicken.
- Step 7:- Now add little amount of water and let the chicken boil. We are going to make dry chicken so let the chicken boil and dry. Check after 10 minutes, chicken is cooked or not. If not then let it cook, if yes then serve the chicken with roti, fulka or rice. Don’t forget to serve salad.
This is the process to make Green chicken curry. If your making this dish first time then visualization is very important. You will get many recipes for this preparation, but this one is best ever. here, I am sharing step by step image instructions to make green chicken.
How To make Green Chicken at home?
1. Firstly clean the chicken.
2. Add Curd.
3. Now add turmeric powder.
4. Add salt.
5. Mix all together. Marinate for 2 hours.
6. Pluck the mint leaf.
7. Cut coriander leafs.
8. Also cut onion, green chilies, ginger and garlic.
9. We need to make paste out of mint, green chilies and coriander leafs first.
10. Then add ginger and garlic in the mixture and grind it again.
11. Heat the oil and fry onion.
12. let the onion cool and add it in the puree and grind it all together.
13. Puree is ready. Add fennel seeds.
14. Gather all whole spices at on place.
15. Heat the oil and add all whole spices in the oil.
16. Let the whole spices splutter aroma in the oil.
17. Now add puree in the oil.
18. Add salt.
19. Let the puree fry well in the oil.
20. Gather all powder spices at one place.
21. Add powder spices in the puree also add chicken.
22. Mix all together.
23. Cover it for 5 minutes.
24. Check the chicken is cooked or not.
25. Green chicken is ready.
Green Chicken | Hariyali Chicken Recipe | Green Chicken Curry is a preparation of juicy chicken with mint and coriander leafs. It goes good with roti specially, but one can also try and love this recipe with laccha paratha, fulka, butter nan or rice. Serve this recipe with good kalonji salad. Try new lip smacking recipe.
Chicken is very healthy for body and we are using healthy green things in masala. You can also use this paste as a chutney for kabab or tikka. This masala is really very good for hara bhara kabab. Try to make this recipe by using the instructions.
Read – Murg Hara
- Make sure that masala not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Do not add red chili powder, as you are adding green chili.
- Do not add garam masala as it will affect on the color and taste of the recipe.
“If you want me to share Kalonji onion salad then, post you comment in comment box.”
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post or want to make youtube videos, please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.