Egg Noodles Recipe | Eggs Noodles Homemade | Egg Noodles | How to Cook Egg Noodles
Egg Noodles Recipe | Eggs Noodles Homemade | Egg Noodles – Here are the step by step photo instructions to make egg noodles. In this lock down period I am sharing some of your favorite recipes for street food and other famous food varieties. Here you will find your favorite recipe with a simple process for making raw noodles.
In this lock down situation not all grocery items are available, only essential items are available. It is not possible to get raw noodles at this time.
For this purpose, I am sharing the complete egg noodles recipe with you. In this post we will learn how to make raw noodles at home, as well as how to make egg noodles with veggies.
I love to eat delicious food just like you. But I also love making food with my own hands and giving it to others and seeing the joy of eating a delicious meal on their face. I like to try different recipes, I decided to make this egg noodle recipe yesterday.
I am a Bengali wife so I always make Bengali recipes at home. But this is something new. Try this new recipe for noodles, which is one of the famous street foods too.
This is totally suitable food for quarantine. I am making this noodles with available ingredients. Many ingredients are not there which we normally use for making egg noodles.
- Bengali Aloo Dum Recipe
- Koraishutir Kochuri Recipe
- Bread Manchurian Recipe
- Omelette Pav Recipe
- Egg Burger Recipe
- French Fries Recipe
- Medu Vada Recipe
- Bombay Sandwich Recipe
- Pani Puri Recipe
- Champakali Recipe
- Khasta Kachori Recipe
As you know, the coronavirus pandemic is going on and all grocery items are not available. So I am making all the food items with available ingredients and sharing recipes with you.
This recipe will help you to make taste food with minimum ingredients. As here I am not using soya sauce, chili sauce vinegar. I’m not using a lot of ingredients here but I’m careful for not to make a difference in taste.
Ingredients to make Eggs Noodles
- 1 cup Maida flour | All purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup Semolina
- 1/2 Cup Wheat Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Water (for noodles dough)
- 1 Capsicum
- 3 Green chili
- 1 Onion
- 1 Cup Cabbage
- 4 Glass Water (to boil noodles)
- 1 Tomato
- 4 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Amchoor Powder or Maggie Masala
- 3 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Kashmiri lal red chili powder
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
Process to Make Egg Noodles
- Step 1:- Firstly take maida flour, semolina and wheat flour in one bowl. add salt and 2 eggs n this flour mix. Mix all together. Now add 1 tsp water and knead the dough. Cover it and place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Step 2:- Gather all ingredients at one place. Cut veggies for noodles preparation.
- Step 3:- Check after 2 hours. Dough for noodles is ready. Now take small part of dough and roll it in thin round disk.
- Step 4:- Now take knife and cut noodles into desire shape and length. Boil water. Add salt in the water once water starts boiling. Step 5:- Now add noodles in the water and let it boil on the high flame. Let it boil and cook well. Be careful, noodles will not be over cook.
- Step 6:- You can see the noodles are at ground side of the pan. It will come upper side and float on the water when it is cooked. Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes. Then remove noodles from water and keep it in plate.
- Step 7:- Let’s start to make egg noodles with available veggies and masala. This is quarantine food we are going to use available ingredients to make this egg noodles.
- Step 8:- Heat the pan add oil in it. Now add green chili in the oil. Fry well then add Cabbage and let it moist.
- Step 9:- Take small size bowl add tomato ketchup, amchoor powder, red chili powder and salt in it. Mix all together. This is our basic masala for noodles.
- Step 10:- Add capsicum in the pan. Also add onion and fry it well. let all veggies stem and cook well. Cover it for 3 minutes.
- Step 11:- Now add tomato in the veggies and mix it well. Let it cook with veggies. Now add ginger & garlic paste in the masala and mix all together.
- Step 12:- Add this masala in the veggies and let it cook well. Sauté for a while to get rid of the raw smell of garlic and ginger.
- Step 13:- Now add black pepper powder and red chili powder. Combine well and add the boiled noodles. Combine everything and cover. Let it steam well.
- Step 14:- Take 2 eggs. Break the eggs and put them in a bowl. Add salt and mix well. Heat a frying pan and add a little oil. Then add beaten eggs and fry it.
- Step 15:- Check the noodles. Now they will be steamed. If not steamed, steam again for 5 minutes.
- Step 16:- The noodles are ready. Now take out these noodles in a bowl and place the fried eggs on it. Your egg noodles are ready.
This is the process to make Egg noodles. But if you are making this dish for the first time, it is much easier to make it by looking at the pictures. That is why I am sharing with you step by step photo instruction to make egg noodles recipe.
How to Make Egg noodles at home?
This is the step by step image instructions to make egg noodles at home.
1. Take maida flour.
2. Add it in bowl.
3. Take sooji.
4. Take wheat flour. Add all in the bowl.
5. Add two eggs in this flour.
6. Add salt.
7. Add 1 tsp water.
8. Mix well.
9. Knead the dough.
10. Cover it and keep it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
11. Cut the veggies.
12. Check the dough after two hours.
13. it is ready.
14. Put water to boil.
15. Take small part of the dough.
16. Roll round disk.
17. This should be the thickness of the round disk.
18. Take a knife and cut noodles into desired shape and length.
19. See I have choose this shape.
20. Put the noodles in the boiling water. You can see the noodles began to sink to the bottom.
21. The noodles float on the water so that they are cooked.
22. Now remove the noodles from the water and put them in a strainer, so that the excess water is removed and the noodles are loose.
23. Now heat oil in a pan and add chopped green chilies.
24. Add finely chopped cabbage.
25. Cover and cook.
26. Now add chopped capsicum.
27. Add finely chopped onion.
28. Add a little sugar so that all the vegetables are cooked very soft.
29. Add tomato.
30. Cover and cook.
31. We will prepare the masala. (meanwhile let the vegetables cooked) For this, take 1 tbsp ketchup.
32. Add 1 tsp red chili powder.
33. Add salt.
34. Add amchoor powder.
35. Also add ginger & garlic paste.
36. Mix all together.
37. Now see if the vegetables are cooked. Yes! the vegetables are cooked.
38. Now add the masala, which you have prepared in these vegetables.
39. Also add black pepper.
40. Add Kashmiri lal red chili powder.
41. Now add noodles.
42. Mix all together and cover it for 5 minutes. If you have already cooked the noodles too soft, do not cook for too long.
43. Now make a simple egg.
44. Check the noodles. Remove Noodles in a bowl. And put the simple egg omelette you made on it.
This dish is very easy to make at home now, as I have used photography instructions to make it easy to you. Your delicious dish is ready. You can eat this dish with tomato ketchup. I really like Noodles.
You can also try it, you will definitely like it. This dish is very tasty to eat and very easy to make.
“Follow government instructions for COVID19 and take care of yourself and your family.”
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post, want to make youtube videos, then please try to make, write and post your own recipes and travel experience.