Dal Rice Recipe| Dal Chawal Kaise Banaye
Dal Rice Recipe | Dal Chawal Kaise Banaye – Dal rice is a very Healthy and regular food in every household of India. This is a food which is suitable to every person and if brinjal fry is served as a side dish with dal and rice, then it is”icing on the cake!”. Dal rice calories is a added point to have this delicious dish on daily basis or alternate day. In Marathi this dish is know as “Varan Bhat” in Marathi language. So let’s try this new Instant Pot Dal Rice Recipe. Here you will get step by step photo instructions to make dal rice.
In India dal rice is our daily meal. Rice and dal is pure veg and suitable food for patient too. you will find many versions of dal recipe, like sweet dal, spicy dal, tadka dal and many more. Same applies to rice, example is jeera (cumin rice) rice, lime rice, steamed rice and many other.
- Ukadiche Modak Recipe | 2 Naivedhyam Recipes
- Phirni Recipe | Firni Recipe
- Bread Rasmalai Recipe
- Brinjal Masala Recipe-1
- Kaju Katli Recipe
- Safed Matar Recipe
Wondering dal rice kaise banaye? Or how to make dal and rice in minimum time, if you have one cooker – without cooker pan? Then answer for your question is here. I am sharing with you the step by step image instructions to make this instant pot dal and rice, try this dal rice with brinjal fry. Brinjal fry is very good side dish with this Instant pot dal and rice.
Dal and rice is a ‘Satvik Bhojan’, if you want to eat dal in another taste, then you can add sugar, green or red chili, jaggry, masala and other veggies. I like to add onion, tomato, green chili and peanuts. But here I am sharing with you a simple but outstanding recipe to make dal and soft steamed rice.
- Serve For : 3 People
- Preparation Time : 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time : 20 Minutes
- Total Time : 25 Minutes
- Diet : Vegeterian
- Course : Main course, Lunch, Dinner
I love to eat dal and rice from my childhood, but my husband does not. This dish need very less time to cook still it is really healthy and delicious meal. This is an instant pot meal not only for office going people but it is suitable for person who live in hostel. Dal Chawal or dal rice is also good for weight loss.
Ingredients For Dal and Rice Recipe
- 1/2 small bowl Masoor Dal
- 2 Small Bowl Rice
- 1/2 Small Bowl Moong Dal
- 3 Green Chilies
- 1/2 Tur dal
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 6-7 Curry leaves
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 1 tsp Mustered seeds
- 1/2 Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander leaves
Let’s start to make dal rice. This is a very easy, quick and healthy recipe. So if you want to eat something delicious and healthy but do not want to take much efforts, then this is best food to cook. I am using tur dal, masoor dal and moong dal, you can use dal as per your choice or You can also use any one of them as per your choice & taste. So let’s start.
Process For Dal and Rice Recipe
1. How to Make dal
- Step 1: Firstly take Tur dal, masoor dala and mung dal, wash it well. Now add this dal in pressure cooker and add water in it. If you have taken 1 bowl of dal then add 2 bowl of water. Take 3 whistles and your dal is ready. Meanwhile cut onion, tomato, green chili and coriander leaves.
- Step 2: Now heat the oil and add mustered seeds in it. Let the oil temper with mustered seeds then add curry leaves in it. Now add green chili and fry it well. Add chopped onion and tomato once green chilies are fried. let it fry well for 5 minutes.
- Step 3: Add turmeric powder in the mixture also add salt in it. Fry well. Dal is boiled, so add boiled dal in this masala mixture. Mix all together. Add water as per your need of quantity and let the dal boil for 5 minute. Dal is ready. Now let’start to cook soft steam rice.
2. How to Make Rice
- Step 1: Take the cooker in which we have cooked our dal. Wash rice under running water. Now add clean rice in cooker and add water for cooking. If your using 1 bowl of rice then add 2 bowl of water.
- Step 2: Now take 3 whistles and rice will be ready. This is steamed rice you can also make jeera rice in the cooker, no need to give separate jeera tadka to steamed rice. For the jeera rice, firstly heat the little amount of oil in pressure cooker and add jeere (Cumin seeds) in it. Now add salt, also add water and rice and take 3 whistles. Jeera rice is ready.
It is really very easy, isn’t it? If yes! Then try this delicious and healthy recipe at 🏡 home. Do not forget to share your experience with me. You can share your feedback in comment box. If you want me to share some other recipes of dal then post your request in comment box.
Above is the process for making dal and rice. But if you are making this food first time then image instructions are really very important. So find step by step photo instruction for this recipe below.
How to Make Dal and Rice? | Dal Chawal Kese Banaye?
This is a step by step image instruction for instant pot dal and rice recipe. In this section, you will get photo instructions to make dal and rice in one cooker. yes! if you do not have bowls which we used in the cooker, then how you will cook dal and rice in minimum time? Here you will get the answer to this question with satisfaction.
1.Firstly take Massor Dal.
2.Also take Tur dal.
3.Take Moong dal.
4.Now take Pressure cooker. Wash all dal and add it in pressure cooker.
5.Now take 3 whistles.
6.Dal is cooked now.
7.Cut the veggies.
8.Heat the oil.
9.Add mustered seeds.
10.Now add curry leaves.
11.Add green chili.
12.Now add chopped Onion.
13.Add chopped tomato.
14.Now add turmeric powder and salt. Mix well.
15.It is time to add boiled dal. Add dal and mix it well. Cook for 3 minutes.
16.Now it is time to make rice. Take rice.soak it in water for half an hour.
17.Wash rice and add it in pressure cooker. Also add water.
18.Take 3 Whistles.
19.Check after 3 whistles. rice is ready.
20.Now serve dal rice with lemon, onion, pickle and brinjal fry.
Dal and rice is ready now, serve hot preparation with brinjal fry. If you are wondering what is the recipe for brinjal fry, then don’t worry, I am sharing recipe for brinjal fry soon. I love to eat brinjal fry with dal rice. This is a healthy and instant recipe so whenever i feel to eat something healthy but without taking much efforts, so I always cook dal rice. In Shravan Month most of the time I ate this dish. I made some variations in this recipe too, like sweet dal, jeera rice, lemon rice, etc.
I feel really very comfortable to make this food at home. The main point is this is suitable to everyone, means for ill person, kids and aged person. Rassam and sambar is also the prepaton of dal or say this all preparations are same like dal. In Dal bati recipe we make dal without onion. So try this another recipe for dal and let me know about your experiment.
- You can use dal as per your choice or you can use any one of them or a combination of 3 to 4 dal like I am using here in this recipe.
- If you want to eat spicy dal then add more green chili.
- You can use ghee instead of oil.
- I am making steam rice.
- Draining the water is optional you can make rice without darning water.
- If you are the person like me, who love to eat this healthy food on a daily basis, then make a different version of dal like adding sambar masala, garlic chutney, dry red chili tadka.
- You can make your own favorite version of dal rice. If you make it then do not forget to share your own – innovated recipe.
- While giving tadka to dal, add rice and water in cooker let it cook on medium flame on another gas stove.
- You can make it at one time by using stand in cooker. See how it is.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the subject to copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post, please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.