Crispy Potato Samosa Recipe | How to Make Potato Samosa| Samosa Banane ki Vidhi | Punjab special Aloo Samosa Recipe | Golden Brown Crispy Samosa
In India, almost everyone like to eat samosa with chutney and if fried green chilies are their then, it is ‘icing on the cake’. Many people are die heart fan of this potato samosa and of course I am not an exception for it. The famous street food of Punjab includes aloo samosa, or you can say it is always on top of the list of street food lovers. This crispy samosa has a soft corner in the heart of foodies. If you’re also one of them then ‘Crispy samosa recipe’ is only for you.
In this post, you will get the step by step image instructions to make this delightful snack with instant chutney. Potato samosa is a preparation of crispy layer of all-purpose flour with tasty, spicy and aromatic smashed potato stuffing. Here, I am sharing with you a samosa recipe with potato stuffing but, you can also make this samosa with chicken, eggs, sweet coconut-dry fruits, Kalakand or using many other stuffings.
- Colorful Chirote Recipe-Marathi Traditional Recipe
- Shorsher Chingri Recipe
- Rohu Fish Curry Recipe
- Pomfret Fry Recipe
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Phirni Recipe | Firni Recipe
During the holy month Ramadan you will get to see many type of Samosa’s in the market. In my home town we celebrate the holy festival Eid with our family friend ‘Kiranawala Uncle’. Many types of samosa’s and other different variety of food is available in there house for Iftar. If you are Mumbaikar then do visit ‘Mohammad Ali Road’ during holy month of Ramadan and enjoy the variety of tasty and delicious food which is available their for IFTAR.
Crispy samosa recipe is a new and easy recipe for crispy samosa, which will give you an authentic taste and aroma of Punjab. In my house it is a favorite snacks of everyone. Generally, I served it with masala tea and tamarind khatti mithi chutney, as a breakfast or as an afternoon snack. I love to eat pudina and tamarind chutney with hot potato samosa.
- Serve For : 2 People
- Preparation Time : 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time : 30 Minutes
- Total Time : 40 Minutes
- Diet : Vegeterian
- Course : Snack / Entry
Ingredients for Crispy Samosa Recipe
- 2 Boiled Potato
- 1/2 Bowl Green peace
- 7-8 curry leaves
- 1/2 bowl chopped coriander leaves
- 1 inch ginger piece chopped
- 3 Green chili chopped
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp amchoor powder
- 1/2 tsp mustered seeds
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 tsp Ghee
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp Ajwain
- 7-8 tbsp oil
You will find many recipes for samosa but this recipe is best ever. This is very popular in India, Asian countries and also in the middle east. It is a crispy and spicy deep fried snack that has an crispy and tasty outer layer which is made of maida flour. This script samosa also have rich filling of mashed potato, peas and spices which will remind you the popular street food of India.
Process for Crispy Samosa
- Step 1: Let’s start making samosa dough. Take one mixing bowl and mixed all purpose flour, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and salt according to your test. Now add 1 teaspoon ghee and start kneading the dough. Add water as required, make sure that dough should be little firm in its texture. Now our dough is ready. Cover the dough and keep it aside for 15-30 Min.
- Step 2: In meanwhile let’s prepare stuffing for crispy samosas. Take one pan, place it on medium flame and pour 3 teaspoon oil. Now add mustered seeds, cumin seeds, Curry leaves and chopped green chili, once it turns into golden color, add boiled potato and green peace fry it well. Then add dry mango powder, coriander powder, garam masala along with turmeric and red chili powder and keep stirring the mixture the whole while. lastly, smash the mixture well with the help of spatula and garnish coriander leaves on it.
- Step 3: Now firstly take dough and make medium size ball out of it. Roll it in a round shape and cut it in half. Now dipping your hands in water, fold the edges of the semi-circle and give cone shape. It is time to fill stuffing in it. Fill the stuffing and give shape of samosa by closing the open edges.
- Step 4: Take one pan and heat the oil. Fry samosa’s till it turn into the golden color. keep gas on medium flame. Serve samosa’s with chutney, Fried green chili or tomato ketchup.
Above is process for making crispy samosa but if you are making samosa first time then image instructions are important. Find below the step by step image instruction for samosa making.
How to Make Crispy samosa? | Crispy Samosa Bananeka tarika
This is the image instructions to make “Crispy samosa” at home. Just follow the easy step by step photo instructions and your Unique brown crispy samosa will be ready in minutes.
1.Take one mixing bowl and mixed all purpose flour, cumin seeds, fennel hotel and salt according to your test.
2.Now add 1 teaspoon ghee and start kneading the dough.
3.Add water as required, make sure that dough should be little firm in its texture.
4.Now our dough is ready. Cover the samosa dough and keep aside for 15-30 Min.
5. Heat the oil and mustered seeds.
6. Add cumin seeds.
7.Now add curry leaves.
8.add chopped green chili.
9.it is time to add boiled potato.
10.Add green peas.
11.Mix it well. Add mango powder, coriander powder, coriander leaves, garam masala along with turmeric and red chili powder and keep stirring the mixture.
12.Add ginger in the mixture.
13.Add chopped coriander leaves.
14.lastly, smash the mixture well with the help of spatula.
15.Now firstly take dough and make medium size ball out of it.
16. Flatten it.
17.Roll it in a round shape.
18.cut it in half.
19.Now dipping your hands in water, fold the edges of the semi-circle and give cone shape.
20.Create cone as shown in image.
20. It is time to fill stuffing.
21.Fill the stuffing and give shape of samosa by closing the open edges.
22. Heat the oil and start frying samosa’s.
23.Fry samosa’s until it convert into a golden brown color, because it is crispy samosa.
24. Samosa’s are ready to serve.
Crispy Samaosa’s are ready. Now start making the instant khati mithi chutney for samosa’s. This is instant chutney we need only 4-5 minutes to cook. To make this instant chutney we need very few ingredients. so let’s start to make Instant samosa chutney.
Ingredients for instant samosa chutney
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp mustered seeds
- curry leaves
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
This is an instant recipe to make samosa chutney at home. To make this chutney you will need very less time, so make chutney before the samosa and keep it in the refrigerator. If you want to know the detailed recipe of traditional samosa chutney then please post your request in the comment box. Let’s start to make instant samosa chutney.
Process for Instant Samosa Chutney
- Step 1: Take tomato ketchup in bowl, add red chili and water in it. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- Step 2: Heat the oil and add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and mustard seeds in it. also sprinkle some salt.
- Step 3: Add Water mixed tomato ketchup in the oil and fry it well. You samosa chutney is ready.
Above I have explained to you how you can make instant samosa chutney very easily. This preparation needs very less time because it is instant preparation. If you are very new in cooking then step by step image instructions are very important. See the image instructions below.
How to make Samosa Chutney Instantly?
This is the image instructions to make “Samosa chutney” at home. Just follow the easy step by step photo instructions and your Unique Samosa chutney will ready in minutes.
1.Take tomato ketchup in bowl, add red chili and water in it. Mix it well and keep it aside.
2.Heat the oil and add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and mustard seeds in it. also sprinkle some salt.
3. Add sugar in tomato ketchup.
Images instructions are completed. Instant samosa chutney is ready. Keep this chutney in refrigerator. Serve cool chutney with hot samosas. this chutney taste same like the chutney which we always purchase from the Halwai / store. We need very less time make this chutney but in taste there is no difference.
- If you want to make crispy samosa then and only then add ghee in the maida flour while kneading the dough.
- Add sugar in chutney.
- Adding read chili in chutney is totally optional, if you have some stomach problem then do not eat spicy crispy samosa. Use minimum spices.
- Add ghee in dough which is on room temperature.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post, please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.