Butter & Milk Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Butter Cake Recipe | Small Size Butter Chocolate Cake Recipe
Butter & Milk Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Butter Cake Recipe | Small Size Butter & milk Chocolate Cake in Appam Maker– Here is the step by step image instructions to make Butter & Milk Chocolate Cake. This is a recipe for a moist chocolate cake which will need 1 minute to cook.
It is a beautiful and delicious dessert for a sweet lover. You will find many recipes for chocolate cake but after reading this post and making this delicious cake at home you will feel this recipe is best ever. Here you will get step by step photo instructions to make Butter Milk Chocolate Cake Recipe. This is a chocolate cake recipe without oven. Try the new lip-smacking recipe for a cake.
If you are looking for a very delicious, tasty and easy Butter milk chocolate cake recipe then, here you will get your answer with satisfaction. I am sharing with you the step by step image instructions.
This cake is soft, light and very delicious. You can make this cake on any occasion. I love to eat homemade chocolate cake. Actually, If you compare homemade chocolate cake with the cake you have brought from shop, then you will come to know the taste and freshness of homemade chocolate cake is more that expected.
- Aloo Kabli Recipe-Kolkata Street Food
- Kaju Katli Recipe
- Safed Matar Recipe
- Cauliflower Curry Recipe | Flower chi Bhaji
- Pomfret Fry Recipe
- Phirni Recipe | Firni Recipe
- Peb Fort / Vikatgad Trek / Neral / Matheran
The lip smacking butter milk chocolate cake recipe is here for you. It is a very simple and easy recipe to make at home. This cake need very less time to cook, so if you are in hurry, but want to make some dessert, then you can easily bake this cake at home. This is one of the favorite cake of my husband.
In my house everyone like to have this cake as a afternoon snacks. As the name suggest it is butter milk chocolate cake, so the use of butter will keep the chocolate cake tender and add little buttery flavor in the cake.
- Serve For : 4 People
- Preparation Time : 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time : 1.5 Minutes (For each type)
- Total Time : 16.5 Minutes
- Cuisine : ancient Egyptians ( according to food historians )
- Diet : Vegeterian
- Course : Dessert
So let’s try this easy butter milk chocolate cake recipe at home and share your experience with me. You will need very less and easily available ingredients to bake this cake at home.
This is very quick recipe so it is really very good lunch box recipe for your kids. Check the ingredients for Butter Milk Chocolate Cake below.
Ingredients for Butter Milk Chocolate Cake
- 1 Bowl Maida Flour
- 2 tbsp semolina
- 2 tbsp coco powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 bowl sugar
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 bowl butter
- Water (if required)
Process for Butter & Milk Chocolate Cake
- Step 1:Take 1 bowl of Maida. Sieve it in another mixing bowl. Take coco powder, semolina, baking powder, and baking soda, sieve it all in this bowl. Mix it well.
- Step 2:Take butter cube, melt it on low flame. Take one bowl, add sugar in it also add cherry, melted butter and milk. Blend it well.
- Step 3:Add this butter batter in the coco powder and maida mixture. Mix this all together well. Mix it all with the help of blender.
- Step 4:Take appam kadhai / appam maker/ appam pan and pore half tbsp batter in the wholes of appe patra. Don’t fill full whole of mold. On the gas. Keep flame high for 5 seconds then cook cake on low flame for 30 seconds and turn off the flame. Then let the cake cool. After that turn the cake and cook it from other side of cake for 30 seconds. Cake is ready now cut the cherry and garnish it on cakes.
Above is the process for making Butter Milk Chocolate Cake at home. I have make this cake using cake flour and Maida (All purpose flour) Both work good! But using cake flour make this cake little bit more tender.
I am using maida in this recipe. You can use cake flour. But I am sharing with you cake made with all purpose flour, if you want to use cake flour then use it with same proportion.
How to make Butter Milk Chocolate Cake?
Check the step by step image instructions for Butter Milk Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Butter Cake Recipe below.This instructions for cake which i made using maida.
1.Take one bowl Maida flour.
2.Sieve it in another medium size mixing bowl.
3.Now take coco powder and sieve it in this bowl.
4.Take 1 tbsp semolina and sieve it.
5.Sieve 2 tsp of Baking powder and 1/2 tsp of baking soda in this bowl.
6.Now it is sieve process is complete.
7.Mix it together.
8.Take butter in one small tadka pan.
9.Melt butter on low flame.
10.Take 1/2 bowl of sugar. pore this sugar in one big mixing bowl.
11.pore melted butter on sugar.
12.Take 10-12 red cherry in one bowl and cut the cherry in small pieces.
13.Add chopped cherry in the butter and sugar.
14.Take milk add it in this sugar cherry bowl.
15.Rest for 2 minutes.
16.whisk it with help of whisker.
17.Pore this buttermilk in the flour mix.
18. Mix it well.
19.Whisk it with help of the whisker and make smooth batter out of it.
20.Take appam maker.
21.Fill the appam pan whole half with the batter.
22.Cover it and cook on high flame for 5 seconds and on low flame for 30 seconds.
23.Check after 10 seconds. half side of the cake is cooked.
24.Now turn the cake carefully and cook other side of the cake for 30 seconds.
25.Butter Milk Chocolate cake is baked now.
26.Garnish chopped cherry or chocolate sauce on it and serve warm or cold.
Butter Milk Chocolate Cake is ready. If you want to make big size butter chocolate cake then, you can make it by using a same batter. Just take cake pan add this chocolate batter in this cake mold. Bake this cake on low flame for 30 to 45 minutes.
Your Butter & Milk Chocolate Cake is ready. It is really very good for birthday or any other occasion. Follow this step by step instruction to make this tasty and easy chocolate cake at home. Happy cooking!😇🥰
- Add more butter if you have in fridge.
- Use vanilla essence in the cake if you like.
- Do not bake cake for more than 30 seconds.
- If you bake care more than 30 seconds then it will burn.
- If you want to make big size cake then just add this batter in cake mold. and bake it for 30-45 minutes on low flame.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the subject to copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post, please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.