Brinjal Masala Recipe – 1 | Eggpalnt Masala Recipe | Baingan Masala Recipe
Brinjal Masala Recipe-1 is a authentic preparation of small size Brinjal / Eggplant with the delicious spices. I have already shared a Bharli Vangi Recipe (stuffed brinjal recipe) with you. Now this is a baingan msala / brinjal masala recipe. you can also call it brinjal masala curry, in Marathi its called “Masala Vangi”. In this recipe you will need easily available ingredients and you do not need professional skills to cook this Brinjal masala at home. I have given it Brinjal Masala Recipe – 1 name because I will going share many more recipes of brinjal masala.
Brinjal also know as aubergine, eggplant, baingan in Hindi and Vangi in Marathi. If you fond of eggplant curry then do cook this recipe once at home and I am very much sure that you will love to make this type of brinjal curry again and again. Basically Brinjal / Eggplant is low calary veggie but it has iron and minerals. So it is really very healthy to eat, there are many recipes for eggplant is available like baigan bharta, brinjal curry, stir fry, khaar vang and many more.
- Dal Baati Recipe
- Shahi Tukda Recipe
- Murgh-E-Spring Onion
- Lachha Paratha Recipe
- Malai Murgh Tangdi Recipe
- Dry Prawn Recipe
In this post you will get step by step photo instructions for baingan masala / baingan masala curry. Follow the steps and your baingan masala will ready in very less time. If you like to eat dal-baati then this recipe will also suits to dal-baati as a side dish.
- Serve For : 2 People
- Preparation Time : 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time : 15 Minutes
- Total Time : 25 Minutes
Ingredients for Baingan Masala Recipe-1
- 250 Gram Brinjal / Eggplant (Small Size)
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 3 tsp Coconut powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp vegetable Masala
- salt as required
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 4 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 5-6 curry leaves
- Water as required
Process for Brinjal Masala Recipe – 1
- Step 1: Take a small size of brinjal and wash it well. Now cut the brinjal in plus sign and sprinkle little amount of salt on it.
- Step 2: Heat the oil and add brinjal in it, fry it well. Let the brinjal fry for 2 minutes and then add 1 cup of water in it. Cover the brinjal and let it cook for 5-6 minute, till then cut onion and coriander leaves.
- Step 3: Heat the pan and roast chopped onion until it covert into brown color. After onion is fried let it cool and then make the soft puree of fried onion, coriander leaves, ginger-garlic paste and coconut powder.
- Step 4: Now take pan and heat the oil. Add onion, coconut powder, ginger-garlic and coriander leaves puree. Add curry leaves too. Fry it very well.
- Step 5: Puree is fried now so add red chili powder, turmeric powder, vegetable masala, garam masala, coriander powder and cumin powder in the fried puree. Fry well.
- Step 6: Now it is time to add salt. So take one cup of water and add salt as required, mix the salt in water. Add this salty water in salty water in fried masala mixtuture.
- Step 7: Sprinkle coriander leaves on this masala mixture and let the oil release from masala. After the masala mixture is fried and oil released from masala mixture the add salty brinjal / baingan in masala mixture.
- Step 8: Add 2 cup of water in the brinjal / baingan curry and let the curry boil and cook fully.
Brinjal curry is ready now. Garnish coriander leaves on brinjal curry and serve it with roti, fulka or steamed rice. Don’t forget to serve salad with this preparation, mainly raw onion and lemon will give you very different and delicious taste of brinjal masala. Still you have confusion how to make brinjal masala, then I am sharing with you the step by step photo of recipe, so you will get the complete photo instruction to make Brinjal Masala Recipe.
Read : Brinjal curry recipe
How to Make Brinjal Masala Recipe – 1?
*This is the single image instruction for white peas making, just follow the steps and your Safed Matar will ready.
1.Take the washed brinjal at one place. choose small brinjal for this brinjal masala recipe. It will give you very authentic taste of brinjals.
2.Cut the brinjals / Eggplants in plus sign.
3.Sprinkle salt on the cut brinjal.
4.Heat the oil.
5. Add brinjal in oil.
6.Fry it well.
7.Add one cup of water in it.
8.Let the water boil.
9.Cover it and let it cook for 5-6 minute.
10.Take the salty brinjal out of pan and keep it aside.
11.Chopped the onion and coriander leaves in square shape. Fry the onion.
12.Let the fried onion cool.
13.Add fried onion, coriandr leaves, coconut powder and ginger-garlic paste in mixer griender bowl.
14.Make the soft puree out of it.
15.Heat the oil and add fried onion, coriander leaves, ginger-garlic paste and coconut powder puree in this hot oil.
16.Let it fry well and add curry leaves in this puree.
17.Now add red chili powder, garam masala, coriander leaves, vegetable masala, cumin powder and turmeric powder in fried puree.
18.Add chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.
19.Take one cup of water add salt as per your taste and mix it well.
20.Add salty water in Masala Mixture.
21.Fry the masala mixture well until the oil release from the masala mixture.
22.Now add salty boiled brinjal in this fried masala mixture.
23. Let it boil for one minute.
24.Remove curry leaves from brinjal curry.
25.Let the curry boil.
26. Brinjal Masala is ready.
- If you have any health issues then please use minimum red chili powder.
- You can also use garlic cloves and ginger piece instead of ginger-garlic paste. Firstly take garlic cloves and ginger piece and then make puree out of it.
- Fresh ginger garlic puree will give you very authentic taste of baingan masala.
- if you don’t like then do not use curry leaves but, if you the surely add it in curry. Curry leaves are very good for diabetic person.
- If you like then you can tomato puree as well but if you ask me I would suggest to do not use tomato puree in this recipe.
- This is Maharashtra – Khandesh recipe for Baingan masala.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post, please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.