Bombay Sandwich | Bombay Sandwich Masala | How to Make Bombay Sandwich | Mumbai Aloo Veg Sandwich Recipe | Qurantine Food
Bombay Sandwich | Bombay Sandwich Masala | How to Make Bombay Sandwich | Mumbai Aloo Veg Sandwich Recipe – Here, Step by step image instruction to make Bombay Sandwich. Mumbai is the financial hub of India. This city is famous for everything like, Rich culture, Independence to live your dream, opportunities to prove yourself, fashion, market hoping, zinda-dil (energetic) people, Festival, Offices, employment and list will go on and on, but in this all Mumbai Street food is always top on the list. You will find this Bombay aloo veg sandwich everywhere on Mumbai Street.
Mumbai is not a city, it is a necessity. If you live in Mumbai for some time, then no other city is enough. Why? To get an answer to this question, you will need to be in Mumbai, But not right now. As a coronavirus pandemic is going on, for a prevention government declared a lock-down and we all are home quarantined. In this home quarantine, craving for this tasty bombay veggie aloo masala sandwich is an obvious thing. Do not worry, here I am sharing step by step image instructions to make bombay aloo masala sandwich.
- Pani Puri Recipe
- Champakali Recipe
- Khasta Kachori Recipe
- Samosa Recipe
- Chana Chat Recipe
- Aloo Kabli Recipe
- Shev Recipe
- Poha Chivda Recipe
- Shankarpali Recipe
- Rava Appam Recipe
- Poha Recipe
You can make this sandwich without veggies too. Just make a filling of boil aloo | Potato and spread it between two bread slices. Toast it well in grill machine. Do not worry about grill machine, if you do not have it at home or it is not working or in a good condition, then just take tawa or souse pan and butter on it and toast the bread. Sandwich is ready. Sprinkle some shev on the sandwich. If Shev is not available at home then you can make it easily at home. Find Shev Recipe | Sev Recipe is here.
Making this Bombay sandwich is really a very easy task. Here, I will share a complete recipe with you to make this delicious sandwich and chutney too. To Make this sandwich you need many other ingredients too, but as we all know, corona virus pandemic is going on and we all are home quarantine. Due to lock-down all grocery items and veggies are not available at home. Do not worry, I am sharing this recipe with available ingredients, so you can make it easily in this quarantine period. So don’t waste time and let’s start to collect the ingredients.
Ingredients for Bombay Sandwich
- 3 boiled Potato
- 1 Tomato
- 9 Bread slices
- 1 capsicum
- 1 Onion
- 4 tsp Butter | Ghee
- 3 tsp Chaat masala (optional)
- 2 tsp Garam masala
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder (optional)
Ingredients for Sandwich Green Chutney
- 1 Bowl Coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp Jaljeera (optional)
- pinch of Black salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 10 Green chili
- 1/2 tsp Amachoor powder (optional)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Slat (as required)
- 1/2 tsp ginger & garlic paste
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice (optional)
We need to make Chutney first as we need to spread this chutney on bread while making the sandwich. Make this chutney many items are optional like you can skip any of them. So let’s make green sandwich masala or green sandwich chutney.
Process for Sandwich Green Chutney
- Step 1:- First gather all ingredients at one place. Then Add green chili, coriander leaves and ginger garlic paste in the mixer grinder bowl. Also add Amchoor powder, jaljeera, black salt, fennel seeds, cumin powder and lemon juice in this bowl.
- Step 2:- Grind this all together. Make a smooth paste out of it. Keep this paste to one side. Now add salt as per your taste buds. Chutney is ready. It is really easy, isn’t it?
Making this chutney will give authentic Bombay sandwich taste to your food. I know that, we need mint leaves to make this chutney but mint leaves are not available at my home. As this recipe is specially for lock-down or quarantine, so I am making this sandwich with available ingredients. After having this sandwich, I am sure that you will love to make this food again and again.
How to Make green Chutney For Bombay Sandwich?
This is step by step image instructions to make Bombay Sandwich green chutney.
1.Gather the ingredients.
2.Add green chili and coriander leaves in Mixer grinder bowl.
3.Also add Ginger and garlic paste.
4.Add Amchoor powder.
5.Now add Jaljeera.
6.Add pinch of Black salt.
7.Also add fennel seeds.
8.Add cumin powder.
9.Also add lemon juice.
10.Grind and make a smooth paste.
11.Now add salt as per taste.
12.Chutney is ready.
Green chutney is ready for sandwich. Now we need to boil potatoes too. For Bombay sandwich we will need tomato, capsicum, onion and butter to make this sandwich. Now chutney is ready, so start to make thee sandwich.
Process to Make Bombay Sandwich
- Step 1:- Gather all ingredients at one place. Then Boil the potatoes. Now cut onion, tomato and capsicum.
- Step 2:- Now trim the side of bread. Then spread the green masala chutney. Now cut boiled potato and place this potato, onion, capsicum and tomato on the green chutney.
- Step 3:- After placing this all on the bread, now sprinkle garam masala and chaat masala on this bread. Then place one bread and second bread and make sandwich.
- Step 4:- Spread butter on the sandwich and place this sandwich in the grill machine. Grill this sandwich well. Make it crispy from both the side. Grill the sandwich for 10 minutes. Check after 10 minutes, you can see veggies are cooked and sandwich is crispy. Serve this with green chutney.
This is the process to make Bombay sandwich. If someone is making this sandwich for the first time then visualization is important. I am sharing step by step image instructions to make Bombay sandwich at home. Let’s start.
How to Make Bombay Sandwich?
This is step by step image instructions to make Bombay Sandwich.
1.Gather all the ingredients.
2.Cut onion, capsicum and tomato.
3.Trim the sides of bread.
4.Spread Green chutney on the bread slice.
5.Now cut slices of potatoes and place it on the bread slices.
6.Also place onion, capsicum and tomato slices.
7.Sprinkle chaat masala on it.
8.Also sprinkle garam masala.
9.Make sandwich. You can eat this sandwich without grilling it.
10.Spread butter on the sandwich.
11.Place this sandwich in grill machine.
12.Grill the sandwich.
13.Sandwich is ready.
14.Cut the sandwich in 4 parts.
15.Serve it with green chutney.
Bombay sandwich is ready to serve. Serve hot sandwiches with cool spicy green chutney. It will enhance the taste of this sandwich if you combine it with this green chutney. If Hot tea is there then it is ‘icing on the cake’.
You can serve this chutney with green chutney or tomato ketchup. It taste good with this both. This sandwich has a savory taste and green chutney ot tomato ketchup makes it delicious. You can make this sandwich without veggies too, just place the green chutney and boiled potatoes between two bread slices.
- Sprinkle shev on it and serve it With ketchup or green chutney.
- You can Make this sandwich without veggies, just place potato filling between two bread slices.
- You can toast or grill it on tawa, roster or grill machine.
- Making green chili chutney is a easy task but while making it make sure that your adding combination of lemon juice and green chili.
- If you are cheese lover then add cheese in this sandwich. Add cheese slice before grill the sandwich.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post, want to make youtube videos, then please try to make, write and post your own recipes and travel experience.