Bengali Pitha Recipe | Mukshamali Pithe Recipe
Bengali Pitha Recipe | Mukshamali Pithe Recipe – This is one of the Bengali sweet, which is made with Dates Jaggery. Mukshamali Pithe is really very easy and tasty preparation of coconut, Jaggery and rice flour. Here you will get step by step image instructions to make Bengali Pitha Recipe | Mukshamali Pithe Recipe.
- Shankarpali Recipe
- Colorful Chirote Recipe – Marathi Traditional Recipe
- Ladoo Recipes
- Kaju Katli Recipe
- Balushahi Instant Recipe
- Gajar halwa Recipe
Many a time we feel that make a very different and delicious dessert. But what to make it is the big question. So I am giving you the very east but tasty dessert recipe. In my family everyone love to eat this Bengali pitha | Mukshamali Pithe.
Ingredients to make Bengali Pitha
- 1 bowl Moong Dal
- 1 bowl coconut powder
- 1/2 bowl Dates Jaggery
- pinch of red food color
- 1 tbsp crushed dry fruits
- oil for frying the pitha
- 1 bowl rice flour
Process to Make Bengali Pitha
- Step 1:- Firstly heat the pan and add moong dal in it. Then roast the dal well and add half glass of water in the roasted moong dal. Let the water boil and dal cook.
- Step 2:- Now dal is cooked, add rice flour and mix it well. Make the dought oit of this mixture. Let it cool.
- Step 3:- It is time to make coconut filling for Pitha. So take a pan and add coconut powder and dates jaggery in it. Mix well with the help of your hand. Add milk and keep the pan on low flame.
- Step 4:- let the mixture boil and cook well. It will take the good consistency. Off the flame once mixture is ready. Let it cool.
- Step 5:- Now take a dough made with moong dal and rice flour. Mix it well and and make soft dough out of it.
- Step 6:- Take small ball out of the dough and make small boel out of it. Now fill the coconut filling and joint the edges.
- Step 7:- After making all Mukshamali, heat the oil and start frying it and serve to you be loved.
Above is the process to make Mukshamali, but for making this new recipe everyone need visualization. So follow the step by step image instructions to make Mukshamali.
How to Make Mukshamali Pithe?
This is step by step image instructions to make Bengali Pitha | Mukshamali Pithe at home. So follow the step by step photo instructions to make this dish.
1.Firstly roast the moong dal.
2.Take rice flour.
3.Add water in roasted moong dal.
4.Add pinch of salt in moong dal.
5.Cover the dal.
6.Now dal is cooked.
7.add rice flour in the cooked moong dal. Mix well.
8.It will take consistency like dough.
9.let the dough cool down.
10.Start making coconut filling. Add coconut powder in pan.
11.Add dates jaggery.
12.Mix it well with the help of the spoon.
13.Add milk in it.
14.Now turn on the gas and let the mixture boil.
15.Add red food color.
16.Crush the dry fruits.
17.Add it in the coconut filling.
18.start making small bowl out of the small bough ball.
19.Add coconut filling in it.
20.Joint the ages and give it shape, like karanji.
21.It is ready to fry.
22.Heat the oil.
23.Start frying Mukshamali.
24. Let it fry well.
25.Mukshamali is ready to serve.
This delicous bengali Pitha is ready to serve to your friends and family. Try this dish at home and collect complements for your cooking skills. I love to eat this pitha fried but you can also add milk in this pithe and serve liquid dessert to your guest.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post or want to make youtube videos, please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.