Balushahi Instant Recipe | How to Make Badushah or Balushahi
Balushahi Easy Recipe | How to Make Badushah or Balushahi
Balushahi Recipe | How to Make Badushah or Balushahi – Badushah or Balushahi is a preparation of Maida flour ball with sugar syrup and eye catchy decoration of dry fruits. You will find this sweet in every sweet shop, but I like to make it at home. It is really very easy to cook in your kitchen with the help of your beautiful hands. So, here you will get step by step image instructions to make balushahi or badushah at home.
Balushahi is also known as Badushah in South India. It is easily available sweet on every sweet shop. Balushahi is my favorite dessert from my childhood. This is really very easy and delicious recipe to cook on any special occasion. If I discuss about my love towards Badushah with you, then I would like to tell you that, whenever I crave for something delicious and sweet, I always love to cook & eat tasty soft but crunchy balushahi.
- Milk Powder Sweet
- Shev Recipe | Sev Recipe
- Poha Chivda Recipe
- Shankarpali Recipe
- Colorful Chirote Recipe – Marathi Traditional Recipe
- 3 Best Recipes of Champakali
- Ladoo Recipes
- Kaju Katli Recipe
I still remember the wedding day of my sister. I have eaten so many Balushahi on her wedding. The taste of that balushahi was too good. Now it is two and a half years pass, but still the taste of that badushah is rolling on my tung. Last month when I went to my hometown that time I learn this recipe from my home cook uncle. He is really very courteous person. The Balushahi he make is really very delicious and take very less time to prepare.
- Serve For : 5 People
- Preparation Time : 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time : 25 Minutes
- Total Time : 30 Minutes
- Diet : Vegeterian
- Course : Dessert
To make this delicious dessert you will need easily available ingredients. So excited for the new recipe then, let’s start to gather all required ingredients to make Badushah.
Ingredients for Balushahi Instant Recipe
- 1 Bowl Maida Flour
- 1/2 bowl Sugar
- 3 Cardamom
- 1 bowl water
- 1/2 bowl ghee
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Pinch of yellow food color(optional)
- oil for frying
- 1/2 green food color(optional)
Process for Balushahi Instant Recipe
- Step 1:- Firstly take sugar in one bowl, add this sugar in deep pan. Also add water and make sugar syrup out of it. Remember, to make balushahi we need diluted sugar syrup not a thick one. So let the sugar devolve in the water, then add pinch of yellow color & saffron, mix well and turn off the gas.
- Step 2:- Now take maida flour in one mixing bowl. Add ghee and water as per given quantity. Also add baking powder, baking soda and salt in the flour, mix this well. Do not knead the soft dough, just mix the maida flour, ghee, baking powder, soda and salt well. and keep it aside.
- Step 3:-Take green food color in one bowl add little amount of water, mix well. Now deep your fingers in colored water. Divide the dough in small parts again mix it, do the same for 5-6 times. Do not make dough soft. Remember do not mix green food color in whole dough, just take small part of it.
- Step 4:- Now make small ball and mix this dough with green color dough. Give Balushahi shape to this ball. Also press your finger in center side and make small half ole.
- Step 5:-Heat then oil and start frying badushah on low flame. after 10 minutes you can see balushahi’s are floating on the top of the oil. Fry this all balls in golden color.
- Step 6:-Balushahi’s are fried now, add this balushahi in sugar syrup and coat it very well on it. Pore this sugar syrup on the badushah and garnish almond crush and rose petals on the Balushahi.
Above is the process to make balushahi at home. This is really very easy recipe but if you are making this sweet first time at home then visualization is very important. So here I am sharing with you step by step image instructions to make badushah with additional tips.
How to Make Balushahi at Home or How to Make Badushah?
1.Take sugar, cardamom, saffron and yellow & green food color at one place.
2.Add sugar in one deep pan.
3.Take water same as sugar quantity.
4.Add this water in sugar added deep pan.
5.Mix well and add cardamom in this sugar syrup.
6.Also add pinch off saffron and let the sugar dissolve in water. Do not make thick sugar syrup, just let sugar dissolve in water.
7.Add pinch of yellow food color in sugar syrup.
8.Mix well & turn off the gas flame.
9.Sugar syrup is ready.
10.Take one bowl of Maida flour.
11.Now add this maida flour in one big size mixing bowl.
12.You will need half bowl ghee.
13.Add this ghee in maida flour.
14.Add half tsp salt.
15.Also add 1 tsp of baking powder.
16.Take half bowl of water.
17.Add thsi water is maida flour.
18.mix all together.
19. Make dough as shown in picture. Do not knead a soft dough.
20.Divide dough in small parts. Mix it again. Do this for 5-6 times.
21.Now take pich of green food color.
22.add little amount of water in it.
23.Deep your fingers in food color and and take small part of the balushahi dough and mix it with green food color.
24.Now take a small part of white dough.
25.Also take very small part of green dough.
26.Give the shape of Balushahi by rolling round on hands and make half hole by pressing the finger in center of the dough.
27.Do the same process and prepare all Balushahi.
28.Heat the oil.
29.Add bhalushahi in the oil and let it fry on medium flame.
30.Slowly the Blushahi will float on the oil. Let it fry on low flame.
31.Fry balushahi from each side.
32.You will see the balushahi is fried now and it will take a golden color and crispiness too.
33.Deep all balushahi in sugar syrup.
34.Pore sugar syrup on each balushahi.
35.Let Rest for 30 seconds.
36.Balushahi is ready now.
37.Garnish almond crush and rose petals on the Badushah.
38.When you break the balushahi you can see the tow color green and white.
Balushahi or Badushah is ready to serve. Make this sweet on special occasion and collect complements for your cooking skills. It is really very delicious sweet to make on any important and special occasion or any time when you crave for something sweet. On the occasion of Diwali make this sweet and enjoy Diwali with happiness and joy. Happy Diwali!
- Use quantity as given.
- Fry and cook balushahi on low flame.
- Make sure that sugar is diluted in the water, do not make thick sugar syrup.
- Garnishing dry fruits and rose petals are totally optional.
- Using food color is totally optional thing.
Happy Cooking to all of you!
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
😇🎊 “A very happy and prosperous Diwali to all of you!“🎉✨
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to write a post on recipes or travel experience or want to make youtube video, then please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.
4 thoughts on “Balushahi Instant Recipe | How to Make Badushah or Balushahi”
Thank you so much Sharmistha! It is amazing in taste too..share your feedback whenever you cook this recipe.😍
Pingback: Green Chicken | Hariyali Chicken Recipe | Murg Hara Masala - Akuner
Pingback: Stuffed Capsicum Recipe / How to Make Bharwa Shimla Mirch - Akuner