appe recipe | Rava Paniyaram Recipe with Coconut Chutney
appe recipe | Instant Rava Appe Recipe | Rava Kuzhi Paniyaram Recipe | Semolina Appam Recipe | Coconut Chutney Recipe
“Appe Recipe” is also know as Rava Kuzhi Paniyaram Recipe, Rava Appe Recipe and Semolina Appam Recipe. It is really very delicious and healthy breakfast to your kids and family. Rava Appe or Appam is a preparation of semolina, curd and different type of veggies. Making rava appe is really very easy by using the mold called appam maker / appam kadhai / appe patra / appe pan. Instant rava appe recipe need very little amount of oil. Here in this post you will get step by step image instructions for Rava Appe making.
Making different breakfast on daily basis is very hard, because many a time confusion with taste and health is there. If you are also confused with this, then make the weekly calendar and add this appe recipe in your calendar. Rava appe is a instant recipe, so you need very less time to to prepare and cook it. In this recipe you have option for using oil. If you have some health problem then oil is better to strictly avoided and in this recipe you can avoid use of oil.
- Shorsher Chingri Recipe
- Rohu Fish Curry Recipe
- Pomfret Fry Recipe
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Phirni Recipe | Firni Recipe
If someone have health problem like diabetic then minimum use of oil is really very important. As I told you earlier this instant rava appe recipe need no oil to cook. So it is really very good breakfast to the diabetic person. In this recipe we will going to use veggies, so it is really very healthy breakfast for your kids.Try this lip smacking recipe.
- Serve For : 2 People
- Preparation Time : 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time : 10 Minutes
- Total Time : 25 Minutes
- Cuisine : Indian
- Diet : Vegeterian
- Course : Snack / Entry / Breakfast
Making rava appe is really very easy if you have mold with you. I ate this rava appe first time, when i was visited my aunt home in summer vacation. After my class 10th exam I went to my aunt home for vacation, that time she offered me this rava appe for breakfast. Taste of that appam are very delicious.
Ingredient for Appe Recipe
- 1 Small bowl sooji / Semolina / Rava
- 3 tbsp Curd
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped green chilies
- 1/2 tbsp chopped cabbage
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped capsicum
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp oil
Process for Appe Recipe
- Step 1: Firstly take semolina in one mixing bowl, add curd and mix it well. Keep this aside for 10 to 15 minutes. Meanwhile cut capsicum, onion, green chili, cabbage and coriander leaves.
- Step 2: After 15 minutes add this chopped veggies and salt in rava / semolina. Now take rava mixture and mix it well.
- Step 3: Heat the rava appam maker / appam pan and grease very little amount of oil. Now add 1/2 tsp baking soda and combine it well. Then one and half tsp mixture in every whole of pan / appam pan / appam maker. Cover it for 5 minutes.
- Step 4: Now check after 5 minutes appam is cooked or not. if yes then turn the appe and cook it from other side. Cook this appam on low flame so it will cook good from each side.
- Step 5: Instant Rava Appe is ready to serve. Serve this rava appam with spicy coconut chutney.
Above is the process of making rava appe at home. If you are cooking this rava appam first time then it is really very important to have step by step image instruction with you. Now see this photo instructions below.
How to Make Instant Rava Appe?
This is step by step image instructions for instant rava appe making. Follow the step by step photo instruction and your Instant rava appe will be ready.
1.Take 1 bowl Rava / Semolina
2.Add rava in one mixing bowl.
3.Now add 3 tbsp curd in this rava.
5.Mix it well and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
6.Cut coriander leaves, onion, capsicum, cabbage and green chili.
7.Add chopped veggies in curd mixed rava.
8.Add soda and Mix it well.
9.Heat the appe pan / appam maker or appam kadhai.
10.Add little amount of oil in the appam pan.
11.Now add Appam batter in every whole of appam pan. Cover it for 5 minutes and cook it on low flame.
12.Check after 5 minutes.
13.Turn the appam and cook it from each side.
14.Instant rava appe are ready.
Rava appe is ready to serve. Serve this instant rava apppe with coconut chutney. Making instant rava appe is very much easy and as i have shared step by step image istructions with you then it will be easier to you to see and and follow the steps and make this rava appe at home. in very less time you can make this tatsy and healthy recipe.
2.Coconut Chutney Recipe
Coconut chutney is a preparation of grated coconut with spicy green chili. This chutney really good side dish to have with rava appe / appam. You can also make this chutney with idli, dosa and dhirde (marathi recipe made with gram flour). There is many versions of this coconut chutney like adding tur dal, chana dal or peanut. But I would like to add my opinion about this, the coconut chutney will really very good in taste if you make it using coconut, green chili and fresh coriander leaves. So let’s start to make tasty delicious chutney.
Ingredients for Coconut Chutney
- 1 bowl granted coconut
- 2 Green chilies
- 1/2 bowl chopped coriander leaves
- 2 dry red chili
- 1 tsp mustered seeds
- 6-7 curry leaves
Process for coconut chutney
- Step 1: Gather all ingredients at one place. Add coconut, green chili and coriander in mixer grinder bowl. Make smooth paste out of it.
- Step 2:Now make tadka, heat the 2 tsp oil. add mustered seeds, let it splutter. Add Currey leaves and dry red chili in the oil and mix it well. Make sure dry red chili should not burn.
- Step 3:Pore this tadka of coconut paste and mix it well. coconut chutney is ready to serve. you can use minimum green chili or red chili powder as per your taste.
Above is the process of making coconut chutney, but if you are making it first time then visualization is important. As u told you earlier I am sharing with you step by step photo instruction to make Instant rava appe
How to Make Coconut Chutney?
This is step by step image instructions for coconut chutney making. Follow the step by step photo instruction and your coconut chutney will be ready.
1: Firstly gather all ingredients at one place.
2:Take mixer grinder bowl, add coconut, green chili and coriander leaves.
3:Make smooth paste out of it.
4:Heat the oil.
5.Add mustered seeds.
6:Add curry leaves and dry red chilies.
7:Fry it well. assure that the dry red chili should not burn.
8: Now pore this tadka (flavored oil) on coconut, green chili and coriander mixture.
9:Mix it well. Coconut Chutney is ready.
Appe Chutney is ready to serve. This is spicy recipe if you do not want to eat spicy chutney then use 1 or half green chili in this chutney. If you have any stomach problem then use minimum green chili. If you want then you can also use red chili powder but it is totally depend upon your choice and health condition. Please don’t use red chili powder is if you have stomach problem.
- You can add your favorite veggies in this appe batter.
- This is instant rava appe recipe so you can make it instantly.
- If you do not want then don’t use oil.
- This is oil free recipe.
- While making coconut chutney make sure the mixture should not burn. if the mixture burn it will be bitter in taste.
“Thanks for reading! Share your feedback, leave your comments in comment box.“Hey friends, if you want something new and special dish then post your dish name in comment box and I will definitely provide you the recipe”.
“Good People, Good Thoughts, Good Karma”
All content and images are the subject to copyright of akuner.com. All recipes are tried and tasted, if you are really want to post a recipes or travel post, please try to make, write and post your own recipes and Travel experience.
3 thoughts on “appe recipe | Rava Paniyaram Recipe with Coconut Chutney”
Pingback: Pani Puri Recipe for Beginners | How to Make Pani Puri | Quarantine Food
Pingback: Upma Recipe | Rava Upma Recipe | How to Make Upma at Home - akuner
Pingback: Medu Vada Recipe | How to Make Medu Vada | Easy Vada Recipe - akuner